Reviews for The Bet
bjq chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
sequel please
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Love this story! Only if you could write more! Even tho you write this a couple years ago! 2013 nd still love the covenant/Reid garwin/Toby Hemingway(:
NeroLieto chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I absolutely loved reading this story! You kept Reid in character but I love his relationship with Riley. So good :)
BubblesScream chapter 19 . 9/8/2011
OK so AMAZING STORY! I loved it! It was so funny and cute! I love Riley and Reid's relationship. Riley is one of my fav OC, I love her crazy sarcastic ass! Reid in this story is so cute! So for reals I love it! I cant wait to read the next one!

I also love how you write, it makes the characters come alive :)

I went to you profile to look for the link to the youtube video but didn't see it there, did it get removed? If not could you send me the link please :)

Fantastic story! Thank you for writing it! I enjoyed every chap! . Got to go read the sequel and see what the supernatural element is! Thanks again!
SohoDoll chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Why does it have to end? WHY? This story is amazing.

Can't find the video, is it still up?
SohoDoll chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
I really wanna know what happens next, but I'm already sad that the story is coming to an end :(
SohoDoll chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
How can you ever suggest that a chapter of this story is boring? It's f* brilliant!
SohoDoll chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I just really, really love this story. I love that it focuses on their day-to-day routine, but it's not boring and it's so in character regarding Reid and the other Sons.
SohoDoll chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I just love this story. The first two chapters are outstanding.
LittleMissProngs chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
i already read this story and loooooved it. now im reading it again and i noticed Delaney is one of my best friends name! but its Dee-Lane-iee
LadyRanger91 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i really enjoed this story:D good job:D
19irene96 chapter 19 . 3/23/2010
i absolutely loved this with all my heart" its the best story ever
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 19 . 4/8/2009

can't believe reid won

lols

gotta read on!
idontwantthisacctanymore chapter 19 . 3/6/2009
“I know that look. Uh, baby boy?”

“Yeah?”

“You might want to pull over.” Pogue says, patting Ty’s shoulder.

“Why?”

“Well, unless you want Reid’s puke all over your backseat.”

Pogue didn’t need to say anymore. “Whoa! Reid! Hold it in dude! Hold it in!” Tyler yells out, quickly pulling to the side of the road and pulling Reid out of the car.

omg I laughed so hard at that (mainly because I witnessed something very similar)...anyways loved the story it was totes awesome...