Reviews for Amare Et Sapere Vix Deo Conceditur
Poodie chapter 3 . 7/9
This was so touching… In the tragedy that is her life, Temari still managed to be human… I think. A touch no-nonsense human, but a human nontheless. I wish you would return, because this is one of the best ideas I've ever seen.
Poodie chapter 2 . 7/9
I loved this peace. It shows everything about Hinata; Admitting where she fell short, but coming back full force with a counterattack to show everyone that she is powerful to her own might. She can kill 'em with kindness if she has to. I love the whole idea of this fic, and despite the gap in the years from which you last updated, I am hopeful you would return to defend our Konoichi...
Poodie chapter 1 . 7/9
I already loved this from the summary and title, and I am enjoying it as i read as well!
little miss jolie chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
okay
srsly
i love this
because character studies
are the best
it gives deeper and more creative insight into the character
and god
i
LAHVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PLEASEEEE UPDATE AND DONT FORGET THISSS
procon chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Wow I really liked how the women of Naruto were given so much power in their own right. Would've been awesome if you had continued it!
rainingblood666 chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Lol to the last quote of your author's note. Unfortunately in the world that the author writes for Naruto, women are tools to close some loose end.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
These are perfect portrayals of their lives in personalities in the series. I noticed them in the series but was never able to project them in my writing. But you did. Perfectly.
I truly wished and continue to wish that Kishimoto go a bit deeper into his characters lives and personalities, but it's pretty obvious that it's not going to happen.
I truly admire your writing in you for making this art. I really hope you continue it.

By the way, did something happen to you? It's been so long since your last update...
Amer Leon chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
this was sooo good. with what is going on in the manga right now (or as of 611-617)...hinata is now fighting side by side with writing.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
great idea...i like the concept...from a guy's perspective the kunoichi are a key part to making naruto fun...eventhough i have mostly enjoyed the idea of a romance between naruto and hinata...it's also cool to see them fight and be a part of the fighting force of the leaf village.
Little Black Bat chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This series is just such I good idea. Honestly, you learn more about these characters through people's perceptions of them in fanfiction than you do through reading/watching Naruto. I don't know how to say it, but I just like what you did.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Awesome story! Hope you update this one sooner or later! :D
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
I love this series of character studies and really wish you'd continue it!
skittyscatter chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
this was really in character; great job! it spoke alot about hinatas life and feelings
shai-duck chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
AWESOME. I have no words for this.

And I honestly think you defined sweet little Hina-chan better than anyone ever did. She really is stronger than Sasuke or Neji; if not physically, then emotionally.

Looking forward to the rest! :D