Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
trueblue51 chapter 14 . 8/20
This was a fabulous story!XD
CherryBlssmGirl chapter 10 . 7/27
For the record, I stayed up till 5 in the morning reading this masterpiece, knowing I had to wake up early. Yesh, I was tired but I am loving this story SO MUCHH. The chemistry between Sasuke and Sakura gets me once again, and you portray it so well. Not to mention that royalty, kingdoms, wars...all totally my thing! Ahh great job! Cant wait to continue reading!
pnkfluffyunicorn chapter 14 . 6/26
okay woah wait hold up. HOW IS THIS GETTING SO LITTLE REVIEWS? This is one of the most heartwarming, heart stopping, heartful story EVER and I'm just appalled at the lack in numbers. Hmm time to do some advertising. THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY
theeuniverse chapter 14 . 6/8
Just...wow. Your fic is so amazingly beautiful I can't even form coherent words! I love how you perceived Sakura as not the damsel in distress and how she progressed into a wonderful female lead in a (what I presumed) 14th century era AU. Aaahhhh. The fluff is to die for and it's just so so so pretty! (If you have noticed I have a hard time using real words)
theeuniverse chapter 2 . 6/8
I'm only in the second chapter and I'm hooked! Oh gosh. I can visualize everything so clearly! I really think it was Itachi that was opposite Sakura in that first chapter. Somehow she was blackmailed into marrying Itachi to save people and *gasp* Sasuke! Aaahhh. I can't wait to finish reading this 3
naru100 chapter 1 . 5/25
well its good...need a titel or is it already written...well lets see how its ending
GouenjiAki-chan chapter 14 . 4/26
.IT! It's really romantic and full of action and drama, tho I assumed it would be much more heavier than this. But! It's still as amazing and wonderful. :D :D 3
Mai chapter 14 . 3/2
Thank you for an amazig story that is well-thoughtout and well written. I love the aspect of fairytales in your story and how you have twisted it in a way as to make it completely new and exciting.
Keep up the good work
fashionista-jas chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
I loved this story! 3
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
Beautiful! Luv it!
Silver Rose chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
The plot in this story is fantastic! I actually did not make the connection between the characters and Naruto because it was so interesting. I enjoyed your story very much. Keep writing.
Sakura Yui chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
woww! this fic have made me cried a couple of times. though mostly when at the Sakura and Sasuke's part. well, I'm glad that this fic finished already successfully! yayy!

And, I like the ending! :)
Jellybell chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
A cute retelling with a happy ending. Love it!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Hey, I wonder Why your story has so little reviews. I mean like, COME ON. Your story is really awesome with all the plots and twists. The storyline is really unexpected and I really hope more people will read your story. Hehehe:)))
Call.Me.Apple chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
How did u even manage to write that? Did the story just hit you? I wish something like that happen to me.