Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
Shikamaru's Socks chapter 14 . 11/7/2021
Still can’t believe this was written before I even read Naruto (started in 2008). And I‘ve just discovered this wonderful story now! This has been the best fairytale setting sasusaku fanfic I’ve read. Thank you for your amazing work
Bitchwhatami chapter 14 . 8/26/2021
I'm gonna cry and the fact that this was written 12 years ago.. Well I am so happy to have discovered this story, thank you for giving us such art, like the title; an amazing fairy tale. The details and just the way you told this story, very emotional and structured. Thank you.
monochromerose0 chapter 13 . 12/11/2020
I really enjoyed this. I thought it had a lot of potential for delving even deeper into the plot and becoming a fuller and even more grandiose tale. The original plot points from the series were woven nicely in the new setting. Well done.
jusluvaleja chapter 14 . 6/21/2019
Amazing story! I loved reading every bit of it :)) also, you're a really talented writer! Keep doing what you do! I can't wait to read your other stories too :)) Till next time n see ya in the next one :)))
salte chapter 14 . 3/26/2019
One of the fan-fictions which actually worked well for me.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
I'm reading thisin 2018 December 6 and I absolutely LOOOVE this fanfic!
Sucker for shipping chapter 14 . 8/20/2018
Cute :)
Rupali Roy chapter 14 . 4/29/2018
This story rocks. What a good story my friend. It's lovely and heart touching. It's truly like a fairy tale, believe it. :)
BoredPiglet chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
Nice and sweet. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
HollyNinetales chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
I loved this story!
Quen chapter 14 . 11/23/2017
It's soooo beautiful! It is one of the best Sasusaku I've read! I love it! Thank you!
BookWormFT chapter 14 . 8/9/2017
In a couple days it will be 10 years since this story began...Wow. This story was amazing and had on the edge of seat! Glad I found this fanfic (better late than never!)
Deeorz chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
This story is very wonderful. I thought it was going to be a sad ending, but then plot twist happened. I'm so happy for sasuke and sakura, they've been through a lot. I'm glad they got a happy ending.
trueblue51 chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
This was a fabulous story!XD
CherryBlssmGirl chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
For the record, I stayed up till 5 in the morning reading this masterpiece, knowing I had to wake up early. Yesh, I was tired but I am loving this story SO MUCHH. The chemistry between Sasuke and Sakura gets me once again, and you portray it so well. Not to mention that royalty, kingdoms, wars...all totally my thing! Ahh great job! Cant wait to continue reading!