Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
Mai chapter 14 . 3/2
Thank you for an amazig story that is well-thoughtout and well written. I love the aspect of fairytales in your story and how you have twisted it in a way as to make it completely new and exciting.
Keep up the good work
fashionista-jas chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
I loved this story! 3
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
Beautiful! Luv it!
Silver Rose chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
The plot in this story is fantastic! I actually did not make the connection between the characters and Naruto because it was so interesting. I enjoyed your story very much. Keep writing.
Sakura Yui chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
woww! this fic have made me cried a couple of times. though mostly when at the Sakura and Sasuke's part. well, I'm glad that this fic finished already successfully! yayy!

And, I like the ending! :)
Jellybell chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
A cute retelling with a happy ending. Love it!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Hey, I wonder Why your story has so little reviews. I mean like, COME ON. Your story is really awesome with all the plots and twists. The storyline is really unexpected and I really hope more people will read your story. Hehehe:)))
Call.Me.Apple chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
How did u even manage to write that? Did the story just hit you? I wish something like that happen to me.
blockedauthor chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
pure genius!
dona chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
I love the story very much..
teamcan chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Great fic! I especially enjoyed all the action involved. The writing was excellent as well and the snippets from Sakura's journal was a clever way to drive the story at the beginning.
mun3litKnight chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
This story is freakkkkiiin awesome i stayed up till ... 12:18 reading it soo not good since i have school tomorrow but totally worth it. the plot was just amazing i loved everything about it :D Continue to write more amazing stories and ill stay up till late to read them C:
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
It has been many years, but I've found my way back to this story. I re-read every chapter and found myself enthralled just as much now as I was before - waiting for your updates. I want to thank you, again, for sharing your beautiful and captivating story with us. Rarely, these days, do I find a story good enough for me to want to print out so I can read it on a long car trip. Today, I felt the spark for reading more fan fiction, again. Sometimes it takes authors like you to remind me there are stories worth searching for.
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
cute story! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
i loooooove your story its so romatic sasuke was abit ooc but was the best sasusaku story ever!