Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
I was in total awe when it came to Naruto and Hinata. )

The ending was well done too. It seems to me that Sasuke no longer has to worry about re-building his clan anymore. *wink* I hope your new story will be out soon, I'm dying to read it. I'm glad you finally seem to be getting into You seem even more popular now, after writing this story. I'll be sure to read every story you post.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
Yay!

I loved this story
dazedashingdaisy chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
like it!

:):)

fumiko-chan
FakeCompassion chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
Ah! Happy happy ending. This story was great. I really enjoyed it.
Vly chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
Oh my...

That. Was... so... g-good!

WAH! Excuse me...

::Sniff sniff::

Okay!

That was the best ending ever! Lol.

Awesome story!

I'm kinda sad that it's over!

Oh well. All good things must come to an end, eh?

I hope to read more of your future stories!

LAter!
Tsubomi chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
What can I say-wonderful story. Keep writting, you'll be doing everytime it better and better. Of course there are flaws in story but who's perfect :P

Let your imagination be endless!
kzqueen chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
i really dont understand this Gift of Sa kuras. please tell me.
icecreamcones chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
I love this story! It was amazing! Ive been obssesed with it! Yesterday I would have finished the whole thing but I started reading it at night and then my mom made me go to sleep and i was SO mad! And now this morning The second i woke up i turned the computer on and started reading and wow! I havent even gotten ready yet! Heheh but yeah! i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Its fantastic! It SO WELL-WRITTEN! I have no idea how you do it! Well,i think thats enough out of me. This was GREAT!
LadySakuraForest chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
Great! A good conclusive ending! I can't wait for the next story you start!
lazy-cerulean chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
awesome
The Cazual Bystander chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
:'(

it's over?

Oh man, i'm sorry for not reviewing these last few chapters, as i was without computer, but MAN.

You did amazing for your first Naruto story, i really hope you do another one!

Congradulations!
SakuraSasuke29 chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
awe. i so love your story :) wow. happy new year too dearest. wonderful stories made by people like you are so touching :)

by the way. i bookmarked your story instead of story alert. im not fond of checking emails. so there. loved it. im going to delete this from my bookmarked stories. coz this one's done. im so proud of you. [this like the first time i ever reviewd so LONG. haha. :)
x.Kaze-chan chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
Fantastic story, really, one of the greatest! Written with much emotion and action and I really like it! Happy New Year to you as well, and I hope that you'll be ever so inspired when writing all your other stories! Wonderful writing! If only I could write like this :D
kt chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
you're such a wonderful writer (and btw, using sakura's book as the epilogue was GENIOUS! woo-hoo! awesome). anyway, i've LOVED LOVED LOVED this story since it was first posted and i can't wait till you post another!
aquarius15 chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I thought that this was a very good story! I don't usually read stories that are more towards the au side, but i really enjoyed this one! great job! :)
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »