Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
chibisan chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
I loved it! it was a beautiful and well-made story. I will certainly come back and re-read it..have a happy new year...and hope to see other fanfictions ;))
sandwich-chan chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
ahh the end.

last line, AWW, i have tooth ache now, too sweet

i have the urge to sing 'i did it my way' now, no idea why

have a happy new year and i hope to see more of your stuff soon
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
i really love d endng and dis fanfic.. i hope u will write more fanfic! hapi new year..
sakuraxkisu chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
O.O

Wow. That ending was...

...amazing. I loved it, one hundred percent-I loved the last line "I heard it in the echo of a faerie."

(When I saw how you spelt fairy faerie, I was spazzing-I spell fairy like faerie as well lol! xD)

Anyways, this was an amazing fanfic. I loved it completely-what I loved most was that you were one of the many few (if not, none) who managed to execute this sort of plot successfully-and wil definitely keep my eye out for any new sasusaku fanfics!

Oh yeah-happy new year to you!
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
I loved it :P It was amzing one of my #1 faves .
LKarina chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
great story

happy new year
fleeting thought chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
That was wonderful! The ending was very sweet! I love how Sasuke completely melts in front of his daughter. I can just imagine it. This was such a good story. It certainly is one I will come back and read again!
Ukeire chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
oh, -sniff-. what an ending. especially when the year is ending as well. you planned this, didn't you?

anyway, i only wished it could've been longer, but either way, i loved every bit of this. i wish you the happiest of new years, and to write a new fic :)

reading every word,

-ukeire
Yuehswind chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
Very nice story but rather short. Not alot of detail. Good job though.
666Shukakugrl28 chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
all i can say is...WOW. this one was very eloquently written. i couldn't stop reading it. u r an amazing author.
Artsysmiles chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
final chapter?
Shadow Blackheart chapter 13 . 12/28/2007
I loved this story, it had a wonderful plot, it was simply beautiful.
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 13 . 12/28/2007
What a beautiful ending! *sniff* I'm crying with joy over the happy couple! This was so wonderful!
deletedx chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
sorry for the inconvinence and for the miss spelling but it has been brought to my intention that the pairing that what originally presumed was not correct. It was quite of for i had thought it was an itachi x sakura x sasuke. Sorry once again for i favor itachi over sasuke. Not to sound hyprocritical but you gave itachi no in depth characteristics. For if you go to a website called it provides you with manga ahead of time and it proves he has some sort of emotion with in. It is a very good website i advise you to read. my sister said this message sounds a bit mean but i have no intentions of bringing discontent. gomen!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »