Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
deletedx chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
sorry for the inconvinence and for the miss spelling but it has been brought to my intention that the pairing that what originally presumed was not correct. It was quite of for i had thought it was an itachi x sakura x sasuke. Sorry once again for i favor itachi over sasuke. Not to sound hyprocritical but you gave itachi no in depth characteristics. For if you go to a website called it provides you with manga ahead of time and it proves he has some sort of emotion with in. It is a very good website i advise you to read. my sister said this message sounds a bit mean but i have no intentions of bringing discontent. gomen!
Huntress of Flames 55 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
love it update soon

bye
fleeting thought chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
Wow! I'm a little speechless right now! The ending was amazing! I'm still a little stunned, but I definitely loved it! I noticed you did not put the story as complete. Does that mean there is an epilogue? I hope so. Anyways, fantastic story. Definitely one of my all-time favorites!
somebrokenhearts chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
this story is amazing. i love your style of writing and the way you make emotions such as pain and love actual living, breathing things. great ending!
brightfairy8 chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
so it ended up as a happily ever after all! YAY!

..and so kawaii!
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
) great chapter. the endding chapter was a little to mushy for me, but what can I say coming from a person who likes mushy endings D I love it!
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
I have not abandoned you! I've barely had time to attend to some of my own stories. Anyway, on with the review:

Awe! This can't be the end! You've written an excellent story that both kept me on the edge of my seat and riled my emotions alongside the characters'. Not what I was suspecting the ending to be, but it certainly went out with a bang. I look forward to coming across any of your future stories and hope they will captivate me as this one has. And as always, May your pen move swift!
MnlLolita chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Awesome! -
Ukeire chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
the most beautiful story of this type that i know of! omg, this was fabulous, loved it!

-ukeire
sakuraxkisu chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
OMG was that the ending?

Wah~~! That was short (but sweet!) I loved the SasuSaku moment at the end-and I just wanted to say, your descriptions are so well-written and...well...descriptive. Just wanted to say that!

Anyways, this was an amazing fanfic, I loved it to bits! I'm definitely adding you to my author alert list, and I'll be waiting for a new SasuSaku fanfic ;)
deletedx chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
its quite cute and has its moments and/or ect.,

I was a bit troubled in the beginnig when i thought you had killed of itachi

but now i see your intentions

and i have to atleast admit effort was put into this

yet i am not fond of how itachi is portrayed in it

im not going to stop reading

but dismiss it for right now

its pretty good so far
FakeCompassion chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
I'm sad this is over. ;-;! But.. it was awesome. D
LKarina chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
please make a sequel or at least an epilogue

this one will be in my favorite list forever

thanks a lot for an amazing story
kt chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
is there another chapter? like an epilogue...or something? (idk, i just want to hear more; IT'S JUST SO GOOD!)
LadySakuraForest chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
Sweet ending! Loved it! But what happened to the other Akatsuki members?
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »