Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
OMFG! Your story was amazing! Loved it :P I'm sad its ver but it was good lol :)
brightfairy8 chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
OMG! NO!

Well..at least Sasuke still loves her

I mean, yeah, it should've been obvious that he was trying to protect her when he said all those mean things to her

but I guess I was too caught up in the story to realize that ;)

btw very good chappie can't wait to read more soon
LKarina chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
i love this chapter, poor sakura. why is itachi going to do to her? please update son !

good job _
ssdfdt5 chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
Cute 3

You updated pretty quickly ;) Kudos for you

I didn't cry this time, but it was still good )

Ja ne~!
FakeCompassion chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
Wa! Great chapter!
sandwich-chan chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
...

oh boy

cue fiery gates of eternal doom for Itachi
kt chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
so now the story will catch up w/ the 1st chapter? anyway, i think this is my ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE STORY! so please please please please update as soon as you can!
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
AWE! Nicce chappie but so sad lol. Update Soon :P
LadySakuraForest chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
Yeah! But...yet...not yeah...

That was very good of Sakura

Oh whats gonna happen! I need to know!
sakuraxkisu chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
Wah, you updated early! XD

I loved the ultra small SasuSaku scene at the end, especially when Sakura said "I'm not weak," and Sasuke (for once!) said "I know."

-Insert major fangirl squeals-

Oh dear, I can only wonder how Sakura will get herself out of the marriage with Itachi and get that true happy ending she deserves? (DUNDUNDUN!)

Hope you update soon (like you did with this chapter!)
fleeting thought chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
Oh no! I knew there was a reason why Sasuke got angry with Sakura. I'm guessing this leads to the scene at the beginning of the story with Sakura at the altar with Itachi. Can't wait for the next update! :D
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
i knew! sasuke was just trying to protect sakura! hahaha.. i love wat sakura has done,, she was so brave.. i hope the marriage will not happen! update soon..
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
I really enjoyed reading this chapter, it was full of drama, and i wuv stuff like that. This story is so good, i really hope you update soon!
sakuraxkisu chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
Aww, poor Sakura (and Sasuke!) I loved all the SasuSaku moments-they were cute and fluffy and sweet and-I think I'm in love with this fanfic. I really can't wait 'till the next chapter-update soon!
sakuraxkisu chapter 9 . 12/21/2007
Wah~~! That last scene between Sasuke and Sakura was so cute XD

I especially loved the small bit "But his grip tightened ever so slightly around her." (FLUFF~!)
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »