Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
Shadow Blackheart chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
Hm, seems Sasuke has to learn and accept that Sakura actually can help, even though he did it out of fear of getting her hurt.

For a moment, everything went so fast I briefly wondered it this story was coming to a close already, and it made me slightly alarmed because, well... I don't want it to end yet.

I'm being selfish here, but it's the truth, you never want your favorite stories to end...

I can't wait to read your next chapter.

Happy holidays _
brightfairy8 chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
jeez what a bastard! but it's all part of sasuke's plan right?
sami chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
did sasuke say all those things cuz he ddnt want sakura to fight?

i think so

UPDATE SOON!
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Awe... Poor Saku-Chan! :p Nicce though. Update Soon
sakuraxkisu chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Aww, that last line was depressing. I thought it was sweet, Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. But, something tells me this won't be the last I'll see of Sasuke...(dundundun!) Yah. ANYWAYS. I really like your writing style, and will definitely fave this!
kt chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
oh no fair! your writing (well, story, as well) is just simply TOO addicting! so you better update soon! (...please?)
kanna1016 chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
Wow your a MUCH better writer than me. I enourage you to continue!
Vly chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
Fantastic.

Stupid Sasuke.

He needs to think before he acts.

Really.

Good chapter!

I hope there are more to come!
fleeting thought chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
Ah! The beginning was so sweet with the confessions and I was so darn happy! Then, you throw in this twist! Ah! It's so annoying and amazing that I just wanna pull my hair out! Please Update Soon! I have to know what happens next! Why did Sasuke just abandon Sakura? He must have a valid reason! Maybe, he just doesn't want her to get hurt in the takeover! Ugh! This is gonna drive me crazy!
ssdfdt5 chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
Very good )

I feel so lame though, when I nearly cried. -groan-

Anywho...please continue ) With Sakura like trying to commit sucide but sasuke stops her right after some small gash xD

Yah...

-Ryuu-
iFo0l chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
omFUCKINGg! like this was a chapter that was completely omg..

like it had a SPLIT PERSONALITY, goodness gracious

started so lovey dovey and and..and than SLAP in the face

cold water. haha great chapter ending made me kinda.. not sad.

well idk made me feel something haha

anyways great chapter i hope you update soon !
SerenityMelody chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
*waiting impatiently for the next chapter*

I wonder what's up with Sasuke... and that was a nice chapter
UnknownXPerson chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
love it!
FakeCompassion chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
O! *Falls over!* Wah you stupid Teme! Even though he's doing it for her own sake.. still! Jeez!
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
d ending was really sad.. i dont really understand sasuke's intention.. but i still love dis chapter! please update soon..
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »