Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
sandwich-chan chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
NO!NO, NO, NO!

geez Sasuke's being a prick MAKE HIM NICE AGAIN... nice-er
LadySakuraForest chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
WHAT! But it was going so well! HOW COULD HE DO THAT?
o.Shiny.Pink.Bubbles.o chapter 10 . 12/18/2007
it reli gd it kinda AU but nt completely it reli gd update fast
brightfairy8 chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
amazing story! seriously...it's one of the best ones i've ever read!
brightfairy8 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
aww it was so sweet but then the whole murder-assassination thing just HAD to come up!

ah well i suppose all fluff needs a bit of sadness and pain in it to make it good, right?
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
Oh no who is it?
SerenityMelody chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Your story is touching and beautiful. ] I'm looking forward to the next chapter immensely.
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
You have made an excellent story, one that i couldn't stop reading until the latest chapter and makes me want the next one. Please update soon!
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
I couldn't help but smile at those SasuSaku moments. They're soo cute!

The story is getting interesting! And this chapter is a cliffie too. (Mean... joke! Haha) I would definitely wait for your update. I'm sure it's worth the wait. I wouldn't force you to update soon seeing that you've just updated last thursday and I knew you are also doing things other than writing.

Oh... I really love the suspense! And this story too!
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
OMG! That was an amazing Chapter! Plz UPDATE SOON! :P
iFo0l chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
oh wow great story, i love it, it and all its medieval dark age theme!

haha well i certainly find the plot quite distinct compared to other

"princess prince arranged marriage" stories lol, and well that is a AWESOME THING!

i love this story actually, i only found..5 hours ago? haha so i've been reading for..

just about 5 hours? har har, anyways its great, i think by far though..

my favorite chapter though would be the kitchen seen and sakura finally confirming sasukes existance,

that was certainly kick ASS ! im kinda confused on why exactly ita chi even wants to marry sakura?

like..he could always not? haha im only askn this because of the prologue..now im a tad thrown off /

but anyways i hope you update soon great story so faar, and great chapter indeed !

well cyz and again AWESOME STORY !
Mei fa-chan chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
that was great!
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs Sas-Sak chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
omg! i love ur story. i just started reading it yesterday so i couldn't review, but anyways, i hope u update soon.i can't wait!

-liz
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
I'm kind of wondering where your going to go from here. I hope the final fight will be something to remember, other then that I think everything is working well with the plot. Keep it up. D (my keyboard is still sticky, thats why I have so many spaces.)
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
Ooh...I just can't keep my eyes off of this story. It's so good! And the plot keeps thickening; I love it! Can't wait for your next update. I wonder what exactly it is that the resistance has in store.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »