Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
fleeting thought chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
Oh no! I hate cliffhangers! This is so exciting and suspenseful! It seems Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is growing. Yeah! Update Soon!
bo0bahh chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
Yes! I love SasuSaku! Sasuke is SO cute xD. And who dares to try to kill one of them?
LadySakuraForest chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
Aw...So sweet

lol Tsunade! Awesome...

OH! Who's attacking! I want to know!

...GO SAKURA!
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
im so hapi u updated agen.. dis was really great! sakura is now part of the resistance and the last part is really surprising.. she is really sharp.. wat is her skills?
Shadow Blackheart chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
Excellent chapter, I wonder who was the attacker, since none but Sakura could see it... hm, cliffhangers... :)
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
oh ho! I can't wait to read more this is just getting better and better. -
kt chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
oh my! this is so...captivating. what's gonna happen?

~why was sakura's journal embarassing? "honest"?

~please update soon!
The Enemy chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
;-;!

PLEASE UPDATE SON! PLEASE!
babykaoru-sama chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
mushie mushie-kissie Xd

I notice your chapters are getting shorter and shorter. . I need longer shapters to fuel my thirst! and make it hasty! CHOP-CHOP *in hand swinging motion*
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
. eh? I thought you hated the sound of bones being cracked bak into place?
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
man that was a dose of action all in one. The capters keep getting better and better. I loved the fact that sakura knew who everyone was. I kinda though she was going to metion Hinata-chan, but she didn't. sighs I can't believe how engrossed I am now wioth this story. D
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
m. I really like this chapter. It has so mus emotion laced in, it has me at edge of my seat.
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Awe. You finally introduced Naruto and Hinata :heart:

D now that we know the fourths real name and Naruto's mom. It should be a little easier on you. Now all thats left is Sakura's parents. ( There probably nothing special thugh, since Kishimtom, keeps his main focus on Naru and Sasu. )

Great chapter gurly.
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
_; did you have to kill off Shikamaru? Your too cruel.

*sulks*
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
lol.. I started laughing in the end for some reason. I like it a lot so far XD
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »