Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
dat was a a sweet scene with sakura and sasuke.. hehehe.. i really love dis fanfic! update soon..
FakeCompassion chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
WAH! What was the echo! What was it! Was it lo0o0o0ove? D! Wee good chapter!
kanna1016 chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
Hey keep updating!
Mei fa-chan chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
great chapter!
kt chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
*dreamy sigh* why can't I BE AS WONDERFUL at stories as you are? but honestly, you are amazing and i mean it with every fiber of my being.*gush*

~~later

ps- can you include more about sakura's Gift ( idk, just like in the plot?)
LadySakuraForest chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
Aww so sweet, i love this chapter, i re-read it about 5 times!
Kiwako chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
I don't review every single chapter, but I promise that from this point onward I will make more of an effort (and I will keep my name consistent!). There are a select few stories that I always hope will have updated when I type in the URL, and yours is up there. But I think a lot of us lazy readers forget that there is no way for you authors to know that unless we review. So, thanks for a great story.
Rhey chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
Yet another amazing chapter. I can't tell you how much i'm enjoying this story! Please continue to update, I'm anxious for more!
fleeting thought chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
Aw! A SasSak moment. That was cute. Sakura's gift sure comes in handy when she's dealing with Sasuke. Can't wait for the next update!
withloveagain chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
you know i'm begining to hate you V.V

always ending it the way you do...its painfully obvious that you want us all to suffer and beg for the update ;]

haha but please do, update as fast as you can, cause i'll be waiting D

and no..i don't hate you DD
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
heh, can't wait for more this is getting good. -
Josie'n the P.cats chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
.Gosh. This story is so addicting! I'm so excited to finally find a story that keeps me hooked to the page until the chapter is done. It's been a while since I've found a story like that. I can't wait until the next chapter :) Keep up the amazing work!
Shadow Blackheart chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
*grin* Great chapter, I really enjoyed reading it and seeing the small flickers between Sasuke and Sakura. _

Ino listed some very good reasons, plus Sasuke having to live like that... and Sakura engaged to Itachi still...

And all the characters seem to, I don't know how to say it, complement each other, I guess. They aren't singled out and they have a common story, a common goal which makes them better to read and easier to understand, I guess. Usually I only read about Sakura and Sasuke...

Hm, anyway, I'm jumping in excitement at anything else that could happen in the story.

~Shadow
Iridescent Chicanery chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
Very exciting and well thought-out story. The pace and the character interactions are brilliant. You've left me sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of what's to come next. Looking forward to the next chapter!
angelmomo211 chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
Its to good! I simply love this story! Its so sweet~ I could feel the emotions Sakura displays...
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »