Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
LadySakuraForest chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
OH...its getting good! Really good! Awesome!
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
This is one of the very few stories that I seriously look forward to reading every time there's an update. You are an excellent writer. I love the plot and can't wait to see what happens next. Everything's moving quite smoothly and I'm in suspense at the end of every chapter, wanting to keep reading. I haven't seen a lot with Itachi and that's what making me uber suspicious. I look forward to your next update, and may your pen move swift!
Ru-Doragon chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
So the girl's Ino. I had a feeling that it was something like that. These are great chapters. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _
VcChick chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
What a surprising outcome. update soon!

-VC
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
i like dis fanfic.. its so mysterious.. hehehe.. update soon..
angel chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Great story so far..So Sasuke is alive huh? Can't wait to see Sakura's reaction when she finds out he's alive..plus can't wait to see how Sakura tries to find a way to free Hinata and stop Itachi..
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Awsome story so far! I absolutley love it! You also have a good choice of words! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
FakeCompassion chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
*Gasp!* O Good chapter!
LadySakuraForest chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Wow...i'm not sure what to say...
FakeCompassion chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Woo! I like this story!
LadySakuraForest chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Oh poor Sakura
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
This is a very intriguing story. I can't wait to read your next chapter. I've always been enchanted by the fairy tale theme, and I have to say you're doing a wonderful job so far. May your pen move swift!
Ruler of Black Hearts chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
omg you killed sasuke! HOW DARE YOU! YOU'D BETTER BRING HIM BACK!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Aw..

How sad/cute/sweet.

Noo. Sasuke's missing. oo.

Update asap? ]]
animequeen100 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
So this means that the man that Sakura was marrying is Itachi right? And the one she loved before was Sasuke. I was just a little confused about that. Great story though. i can't wait until we get back to the present.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »