Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
cute story! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
i loooooove your story its so romatic sasuke was abit ooc but was the best sasusaku story ever!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
That was by far the best multi chapter story under 20 chapters that i have ever read. I like that you made everything work so quickly but never rushed anything. Still great in 2012!
mililli chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Interesting! Can't wait to hear what happens :D
S-angelwings-S chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
I loved the way you ended ' was a truly beautiful journey.
S-angelwings-S chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
Love love LOVE this chapter. But in a way Itachi just brought peace to the world. Is that why he did all this?
S-angelwings-S chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
I loved this so much!
S-angelwings-S chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
One minute you had me dancing like a rabid fan girl and the next you broke my heart. BUT! I know Sasuke is only doing this so she'll be safe; he always does that -_-
Loved this chapter despite the ambivalent feelings it left me with.
S-angelwings-S chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
I loved the encounter between Tsunade and Sakura. I also loved the little fluff between Sasuke and Sakura.I really like your style of writing.
S-angelwings-S chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
I love Naruto and you because you write so well. I love this story and the way it's going.
S-angelwings-S chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Really great chapter, explains a lot. I'm still hoping that Itachi ends up being like a hero or something.
S-angelwings-S chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter. I was actually thinking why no one had ever poisoned Itachi before too.
I loved how Sakura toughened up and the idea of the echoes, brilliant!
S-angelwings-S chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Awww! loved this chapter. You write brilliantly.
S-angelwings-S chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I love how strong Hinata is in this. Wonderful job!
S-angelwings-S chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
ooh! A conspiracy. I'm loving this more and more. I'd say most of the credit goes to the amazing way you've written this out.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »