Reviews for ReWriting a Fairytale
S-angelwings-S chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Really great chapter, explains a lot. I'm still hoping that Itachi ends up being like a hero or something.
S-angelwings-S chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter. I was actually thinking why no one had ever poisoned Itachi before too.
I loved how Sakura toughened up and the idea of the echoes, brilliant!
S-angelwings-S chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Awww! loved this chapter. You write brilliantly.
S-angelwings-S chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I love how strong Hinata is in this. Wonderful job!
S-angelwings-S chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
ooh! A conspiracy. I'm loving this more and more. I'd say most of the credit goes to the amazing way you've written this out.
S-angelwings-S chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter, I loved the addition of the snippets about the Ino-Shika-Cho group. I really hope Itachi isn't the villain in this; I've grown too used to seeing him as a hero.
I love the way you've written this so far, can't wait to read more.
S-angelwings-S chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
When I started reading this, I was amazed at the accuracy you described six year old year with. This chapter was so beautiful.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
such a wonderful piece of work for a it up.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
wow, this story is amazing.i wanted to jump with excitement when i was reading it.
Graceful Nightingale chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
This was absolutely one of the best AU Naruto fics I've read! Your writing is spectacular, as is your storytelling! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and am sad to see it end. But I thank you much for the wonderful story! Favoriting this one for sure. ;)
cozypancakes chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
I really loved this fanfic. It was amazing. Read all of it in one day. The part with the echoes was really interesting and the way you described Sakura and Sasuke's relationship was wonderful. Great job :)
Iname Kohaki chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
that was good
Iname Kohaki chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
ohh so sad -tear-
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
I'm so sad it ended! I loved it so much though :)
I like how it was an original idea and not the normal "Oh my gosh I can't marry you because I'm already engaged but I only love you!" Which I guess I can't say anything cause those can be good. I actually thought Sasuke was dead for awhile until she said his name that first time.
It was excellent.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Sniff this story was absolutely beautiful! -wipes tear- I admit, I had trepiditions about reading this after I read that sasuke had died, but u completely made up for his 'death' later. I'm a person who really gets into fics, so I totally felt almost every feeling portrayed in this since ur words were so well-put... Excellent work!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »