Reviews for The New Tutor
DNelson chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I just found this story, and it was fun to read.

Can you tell me who wrote "The Curse of the Slayer"?

Thanks,
DNelson
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
W.T.F?! OZ - Willow's Oz - is an Auror!? :-O
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
the great and powerful OZ!
irezel chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
oooooooooooohohoho...i like it. i do wish there was more though...
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Love the story! Can't wait to read more so please update asap. In the meantime I wish you good luk and no writers block. Good luk!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Interesting.
Khadi chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
The ending is too abrupt and the premise is not well enough explained to make it believable on the Buffy side. A second chapter that goes into a conversation between Harry an Oz would address that, I think.
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
very good

it was interesting
Always an Angel chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is a very interesting story. You have a lot in there for such a short piece and it gives the sense of being able to form into a larger story if you wanted to expand. Great job
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was cool, I'd definately come back and read a sequel or continuation.
cloud 9123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
pretty good would be a little better as a novel though in i think you should make this into a novel
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
sweet
melodrome chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wonderful.

A smidgen unclear the first time over, but I think I have the basic gist of it now. I am absolutely thrilled that you've finally explained the "Your hair! Is brown!" "Hm? Oh, yeah, sometimes." quote. I may have jumped up and down a little at the Metamorphmagus concept. A little.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oz in the wizarding wold.. it truely is a frightening though. Hope to see more here.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Although I read your other story first and think that Wes would make a great tutor for little Remus, I think Oz would do an excellent job as well.