Reviews for Caught!
A very nice ending.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
really good go on!
Noone chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Is there more to this story? Its really good :)
Amie01 chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Hate to break it to you, but i'm going to need to read a sequel to this.. :L any time soon will do ;D
The Good Child chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
awesome story, wish there was a sequal. they find the will and his body, someone is trying too ause trouble at the reserve. just little stuff like that, i'm great with general ideas, but my exicution sucks.
The Karma Fairy chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
It's just that...Charlie never snogs! Anyone! Not even me! Mum, occasionally on the cheek!

- waait what? Isn't snogging like, put tongue in the other's mouth kissing? That's a bit weird to do with your sister, or mother, isn't it? Ew, mental images!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
I loved it. Please add more soon
LWJ2 chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Very neat, I quite liked the twist at the end.

Thanks for writing this.
katiebug17 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
That was really good but I would love it if u could finish the story, at least their reactions to Charlie being the next viscount and all. Please!
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
this is so weird...I cant help but I think they are all immature, those situations are odd...I think I will stop reading, I would feel bad If I wrote bad review for every chapter.
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Charlie crying? what is this? really, he is grown man, he should be at least 25, I dont think a man would cry over something like that. So it was dare. I didnt expect someting so petty.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
how old is Hermione? 15? From her behaviour in this chapter I would tell she isnt older than 15. No adult, inteligent adult would behave this way...all that shouting and name calling, it reminded me some petulant child...and I dont get that whole name (middle name) calling...it sounds funny and weird...I often read it in fics and dont understand why people when they are angry at somebody call the whole name...why not just Charlie or Charlie Weasley...hmm, I guess I will never understand that point...(but maybe I find it so funny because in my country middle names dont exist)
BadWolf968 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
LOL I'm dutch ;P I love your story.. it's fantastic to read and you have very few grammar errors ;P thank you :P