Reviews for She's Mine
Lunetaylina chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Somehow i can picture Hinata living in a bigtown house that's a little cluttered but neat. I can also imagine that this story's taking place somewhere in the early 1990s. See what happens when I really try to picture it... I like the story, I loved it.
math music reading chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
This is amazing! Your plot is original and I have to know what happens! Please update soon!
Likes to Smile chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I like this story a lot ) Please update soon!
HermionenDraco368 chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
i love it! this is my fav couple to! i hope you continue!
MmmmChineseFood chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
this story is turning out really great! i hope hinata could just relax though
MmmmChineseFood chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
this story always seems to pop up when im looking for something to read, so i finally decided to give it a chance. im so glad i did b/c it seems really interesting!

i cant wait to read on!
kana chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
its a really amazing story, ive never heard one so inteligent. but you keep writing woMEN when it was supposed to be woMAN.

GOOD JOB!
BlackMoonTiger chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Really great! please update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
please continue! i like it
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
This is really interesting. However, may I ask... Why didn't you choose a Japanese name for Emilia? I mean, she is a Japanese, after all. Please update soon!
winterkaguya chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
I wonder how is Emilia going to take it? I guess it must be interesting for her to know that her real father does care for her huh? Hm...interesting...and Naruto as a lawyer? Wow...that is simply...wow...yeah...

Update soon!
SHeWithNoName chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
shiz man! that really cool
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
plz update soon i cant wait to read the next chapter
SHeWithNoName chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
this is some deep shit! i like it! _
AliceXLove chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
can't wait for the next chap sasuke such a jerk even more of jerk actuallybut i still love it was awesome