Reviews for The Night Before
BreezyDream chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This story... It is one of my favorites of all time for CluClu. To be honest, I had to read it a few times to understand what it was saying, but now whenever I think about it or read the last line, my eyes start to water and I cry. You did an amazing job! I know I'm a few years late, but this just touched my heart.
Hunter's Way chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I wanna be a wolf but yeah this is a amazing story...!
Perlas chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This one gave me a melancholic feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I enjoy fluffy stories of them, but the fact that they are so in character here is refreshing. I sometimes forget how cold they were to each other in the beginning... Thanks
Dunno chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This somehow made me cry T_T Dunno why... I didn't even understand the story but I know that this is a cool one!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very poetic... but I still don't get it :(
Glorious Zero chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I LOVED IT!
shmobeline chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I really liked it. Hence why I'm going to favourite it. :P You kept character really well. Not many people can write C.C. well, but I think you're one of them.
Arora HickoryEye chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
this story actually made me cry, she dreams of simple things - like a small child but she's so lonely when she wake up without anyone she can cling to, someone who can provide her the comfort and love she really needs and never quite received.

I heart C.C., I wished she could have her happy death already.
Wings of Fidelity chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Even though almost all of her dreams regarded animals, it still held deep meanings. Held and hidden emotions perhaps? Dreams are meant to somehow signify the thoughts of the sub-conscious mind.

And though we all know that C.C. has mastered the art of hiding emotions through time, it just goes to show that there are still things she can't control.

After reading through all of her dreams, I couldn't help but feel her loneliness. It's just so forlornly tragic.

Anyway, hope to see more from you! Magnificent job you did here, keep it up :)

Wings of Fidelity

P.S. Hurray, another addition to my Alerts & Faves. Gotta love C.C. ;)
LoliBat chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
o.O she sure dream of cats a lot...
bmn chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Cool introspective! (lolfurry)
InkDreams chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I love this - especially the spider one! You portrayed them so perfectly in character, especially C.C. Hmm...your choice of animals left me with lots to think about...particularly with the recurring ones...
Khiyu chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Beautifully written. Lelouch and C.C.'s interactions were perfect and the scene where she asked Nunnaly what her dreams were like simply because she was curious was such perfect characterization. My favorite of her dreams was the spider one (I giggled at the idea of her lying in wait and then grabbing Lelouch and scaring him). Her not knowing what to do after she'd trapped him was particularly moving, and I loved their roundabout ways of complimenting each other.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 8/28/2008