Reviews for Sharing is Caring
ahhhLOVE chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Whoa.
Andromeda, Narcissa, & Bellatrix perfect sibling smut!

Loved it!
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
holy hell,I never read dromeda oriented femcest, but this was just too intriguing.

The dialogue, the imagery, the everything x)

I effing loved it! _

(even though you wrote this forever ago lol)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
sharing is caring, hee. :)
Palistus chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow XD, that was sure something(read 5 stories of your's while offline so that's why reviews are in fast succession)

Very hot! Loved reading the fluff and rough sex combined moods of the older sisters.
ujemaima chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Cool, this story is great! You should add another chapter!
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
really liked how that even thoguh you had a lot of dialogue, it was GOOD. is sounded really good and it really fit the story. I dont mean to say its *realistic* persay, but i do think that nothing seems like it COULDN'T happen - nothing seems out of place or awkward. great job overall.
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
J.K. Rowling had no idea how easy it was going to be to make Blackcest from her lovely characters xD.

Aside from my general dislike of strap-ons, this is pretty damn hot. Usually Andromeda gets left out, them as a trio is amusing. I wonder how that'll pan out when Andromeda leaves to marry Ted.
xScottx chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Loved it
screamxheart chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Sharing is caring, lol.

That was really good.
Peckish Pixie chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Well..it's certainly not tame is it?
ASHLEY chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Very sexy write more
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hahaha, only Bellatrix...well, and her sisters:D...
Silver Starlette chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
2 words. HOT! SEXY!
dumbledore'swoman chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh .. My .. Goddness.

That was fantastic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your stories. Blackcest is the HOTTEST thing ever. Please write more !

Belltrix is the stuff of fantasies, that was so good. You write THE BEST femmeslash EVER !
Estarc chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
You really write the best feemeslash on the net, and your blackcest is second to none. I just love the idea of the two elder sisters seducing the younger.