Reviews for Seasons of Love
BloodStainedSweater chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Beautiful.

I cried a little.

But only a little.

My community did a production of RENT and I was fortunate enough to be a part of it.

It was the best experience of my life, so far.

It'll be tough to beat.

Thank you, thank you, Jonathan Larson.

And thank you for writing this.
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Damn you for being so right. Damn you for making me tear up. Damn you for making me explode with RENTlove.

Damn the producers for stopping RENT in June.
Before the Sun Sets chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
-speechless-

Amazing. The one and only word for it.
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
i loved it! i've been trying to express my love for RENT too but I haven't been able to yet. however, you summed it up as beautiful as can be. thanks! ) (and thank you, johnathan larson)
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
awesome story. loved it.
ElaineandColette chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Finally, someone who can put the sheer love one feels while watching RENT into words! Thanks, PandaFire! Larson bless you :)
Blueroses311 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
OMG it wasn't a story. But this was probabley my favorite thing to read! Its giving me like shivers! I just sent you an E-mail Form PLEASE REPLY
ginnyharryxox chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
So true.

So.. potent.

So... my life.

Thank you, PandaFireMcMango.
aradioactivehamster chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Wow, that was amazing. I'm really not sure what made me love this so much, but I guess it really just captures the spirit of RENT (as much as anything can, anyway).

And since we're supposed to critique something instead of just gush praise, I guess just run a grammar check before you post something. There was a part that said "You want to be stay with him forever," and however inconsequential the error was, it took me out of this for a second.

Overall, this is wonderful. THANK YOU.
Birdhearted chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Amazing. No words are enough for how well you captured the heart of the show. Thank you.
Tina101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow, I just...WOW! Definitely on my faves list, AMAZING as usual. Interesting story, something I wouldn't have thought of writing about.

~Tina101
MaureenBuffay chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
So true...so true.

I just saw RENT today...it was amazing. It was so cute; someone forgot to plug in the guitar during "La Vie Boheme", so Anthony said, "And Roger will attempt to write a bittersweet, evocative song," and Adam played, but nothing came out, so Anthony said, "That would have reminded of us of Musetta's Waltz." I thought it was so adorable, but you wouldn't know it was a mistake unless you knew.

I tried hard to make it through without crying, and I came close (of course, I was teary-eyed, but not actually crying), but I finally cracked when Adam crooned, "I will always love you." It was just too much.

RENT does change lives. People don't believe me, when I say so, but it does.

I ended up signing the wall of the theatre with nothing but the words:

"Thank you, Jonathan Larson."
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
AMEN, AMEN

AND LET ME HEAR THE RENTHEADS SAY:

AMEN
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This was great. Sums up Rent perfectly; how it touches the hearts and lives of so many people.
WhisperedMuse chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Perfect. 'Nuff said ;)

Very emotional and just wow really...

Kate x