Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power of Memory
Christinanime chapter 5 . 12/7
Wh give Dursleys money? they don't deserve it..
Ilena Petrova chapter 11 . 10/29
Sad to dee this amazing story unfinished
Kyle chapter 8 . 9/25
If there never was a trial then his accounts never would've been damn frozen to begin with! Vaults are only frozen if your name appears in the hall of records after a trail and declared damn guilty!
SortingHat chapter 9 . 9/24
I can see why this was abandoned. Gary Stu Harry's don't work out.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 9/24
It's too bad that religion is so ass backwards and has brought ruin which is why we have all this police state crap.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 9/24
If they are that rich surely they could afford a custom home elevator?
SortingHat chapter 7 . 9/24
Since everything is bigger in Texas I wonder what Texas sized house elfs are like?
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/24
Harry should get one of these gun shaped BBQ grills for his cabin! .
pupstarstar chapter 5 . 8/19
Its bugging me how no one has said anything about all the hints Harry has dropped about his home life of how Harry has not said anything about Sirius.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 11 . 7/24
Ok I can understand the Dumbledore and Ron bashing, but how is it that Hermione is being bashed as well? I mean with Dumbledore in prison until Harry's first year and on probation until his Sixth year at Hogwarts he will not be able to do anything to Harry or his friends. Therefore he will be unable to bribe Hermione with rare books (which in my opinion is the only way she could EVER be tempted to spy on someone or fake being their friend and only then that is VERY slim). I hope you continue this fanfics as it is very good!
You don't understand the English language with this shit grammar. Thank god you stopped writing
E.t hunter chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
You. Evil. CUNT! How dare you. Next chapter in a couple of weeks my arse, couple of years more likely
101bfg101 chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
A a aaaaarrrrrrgggggg I hate it when you guys don't complete a half decently written story. Come back and finish it please
BangtanExo95 chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
WHY, WHY, WHY, DID U NOT UPDATE, IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD T_T
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
This is amazing continue this