Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power of Memory
You don't understand the English language with this shit grammar. Thank god you stopped writing
E.t hunter chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
You. Evil. CUNT! How dare you. Next chapter in a couple of weeks my arse, couple of years more likely
101bfg101 chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
A a aaaaarrrrrrgggggg I hate it when you guys don't complete a half decently written story. Come back and finish it please
BangtanExo95 chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
WHY, WHY, WHY, DID U NOT UPDATE, IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD T_T
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
This is amazing continue this
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
update soon
emmalilly21 chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
update please!
guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
chap 6 had no depth in terms of ability to show expression of characters; i.e the fake sounding drama between dursleys, solicitors and hp.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
update please
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Giving money to abusers is stupid... undermining abuse trauma is horrid... your story shows no development, its just a big railway crash.
djadrianleigh chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
This is interesting. I wonder how far you will go with this story line ?
R. A Cross chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Cool! Can't wait for the next update...which I notice has been taking a long time
Aqua Granger-Cullen chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Please are you ever going to update this again
BadAZKenB chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Another heir to everyone and riches coming out of every orifice. Good luck with your writing. Sorry this will not make my favorite list.
QueenLyssa chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
will you update this story? Its really cute and would love to learn what Harry and his new little family get up to. Who takes over Hogwarts? Will Harry be a major player in what happens in the school before or after he starts attending? What about the Weasley's? are they good or not good?