Reviews for Stories in the Staffroom
Fallingintonothing chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
God job. Poor Lily. Poor James.
streaks273 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
LOL oh seriously i wish wish wish that was longer, that was great
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh, that's hilarious! I love it to bits! It's terrible of me to just skip over all your other fics to read the Lily/James, but I'm sorry to say i'm quite addicted. It's sad, but hey, you take what you can get ;)

I found you through my bffl Niobe, user PolkaDotFeathers. She has fabulous taste, and so I decided I might as well check you out. She was positively gushing...it was amusing.

But anyway.

I originally came to your profile to examine your Alex Rider fics, but considering how long it's been since I've read them - and considering I haven't even read Snakehead - I thought I'd just wait until I had time.

I swear I'll read more eventually, though!

Great drabble, anywho. :]

-Bub'les
Zayz chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aww! How cute! It's such a fun idea to think the teachers gossip about the students - particularly Lily and James. Very fun and very nicely written.

Thanks!

Love,

Zay
Pseudonym1390 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
LO (Laughs outrageously)

Fantastic! Oh, I can so see them all doing this!

And Lachlan the Lanky! Oh god, your killing me! And the hexes, with the teachers reactions - classic!

Minerva, you are my idol - rubbing off indeed.

Great humour fic! Definately /another/ for the favs!

God, I think my spelling is deteriorating rapidly...ignore it please!

Brill!
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Good job on this! It's very entertaining, and shows the change between rowing partners to couple in a different light. It was very cute. And the last line had me laughing my head off.
CunningMascara chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This was excellent! Anyhow, now you have my review. I don't tend to leave very long ones for those stories that I like. Keep writing!
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
this is so funny! i really like it! great job!
laura-csm chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Ah! Great story! I nearly fell of my chair in laughter!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Dear Emmy:

It's a nice idea, but the execution is wrong. You shouldn't just tell us how the various professors felt about Lily and James hooking up; we need to actually see their conversations.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Good idea! Nice story.

- Gaby
touchtheskyx chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Bahaha.

They sound like a bunch of gossiping girls

Hehe I like it
Queen of Pi chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Amusing! it was funny and flowed very well.
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I loved this story! It was really good and you are very talented. You should be proud!
blobbyblobbyblobbyi chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
OMG THE PLOT BUNNIES ATTACKED ME 2! Except i cant rite 4 my life (sad... i no *sniff*) so wen i went to make a story and failed miserably to make one paragrah the plot bunnys ran away to find a more suitible candidate. ok... back on topic... awesome story
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »