Reviews for Stories in the Staffroom
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Nicely done! "Lily, on the other hand, was thought to despise James with a burning passion." I love it! It was well-organized and flowed nicely. Plus it was very entertaining to read. Keep writing!
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is really good, it's wierd to think about the teachers gossipping with eachother, it sort of reminds me of Mean Girls when Gretchen says "I love seeing teachers out of school, like seeing a dog walk on it's hind legs." Because, I suppose to students, teachers are just teachers and it seem absurd to think they have a life outside the classroom. Anyway, rant over. Great fic, loved it. :) xx
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was so cute! I've never read a take like this before. I like it!
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
The image of all the teachers giggling and gossiping like schoolgirls makes me cackle. *dies*

This was such a cute and unique idea!

The last line left me smiling. Brilliant job. :)

~jaye~
blueholly chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Hahaha! I don't know why I like this fic so much... but I do. It give me that little warm bubble of happiness inside... probably because of the originality of it all.

"I’m not even sure they had realized what they were doing before I stepped in." I love that line... it makes it feel as though you'd totally described the kiss... i don't know why. I love the reactions of the teachers too... especially the last line. Brilliant!

5 stars! I may even add this to my favourites (Which i never do because I usually find stories too corny)

Muchos Luff

Froggie

Ps. Isn't the RL brilliant?
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Eesh, I hate when plot bunnies do that, they are quite vicious aren't they.

Anyway, I loved this very much. McGonagall was probably my favorite, obviously because of such an unprecedented reaction to this scandal.

*grins*

Very cute though, and charming in its own way.

Great job,

Paddy
something-like-love chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
LOL! That's exactly how the teachers would have reacted ] The last line was awesome, as well. Great job!
RyanKathrynCelia chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
lol, enjoyed the last line there:

"It’s all in good fun. Pomona thought, as she was headed to bed. After all, it’s not as if they’ll end up married."

Cracked me up!
lilyre chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
that is hilarious... i loved it
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very funny, and very cute. I loved the last line. However, your paragraphs are rather large, which can be difficult for readers to read. Try to break them up more, it's easier on us readers!
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
You know, this sounds exactly like something MY teachers would do with my boyfriend and I. Either way, I love it.

And that last line with going, Its not like they are going to get married or anything, is like what harry said to ron in DH...lol!
inactive01020304 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
*giggle*

Tee hee. this gave me a "warm fuzzy" feeling.
Ieyre chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aw. Funny...Poor McG. So hard done by.
Mitchy Spex chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lmao! Hilarious! love it.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol this was a cute and very original idea. nicely written too!

this was rec'd on the reviews lounge forum, and i'm going to add this to the C2 community to hopefully boost your reviews count! we'd like to invite you to stop by the forum and say hi!

lovely work, i couldnt stop smiling D

Lexie