Reviews for Psychosis
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was sad, touching, depressing, and a little scary all wrapped into one, very good job.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
very interesting. gaara is one of my favorite characters and i'd hate to think he'd go insane, even though a lot of fics portray him that way. this one really made me relate to it, though, the way he couldn't tell the difference and how...sad, just really, really sad and maybe a little scary, that was.

good job. thanks for sharing.
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I like it. It gave me chills. :)
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was done very well. I love the details you added and I think it was portrayed very realistically. The ending was particularly good, making everything seem final in a way. Awesome job!

coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
that was a bit scary, and a lot sad :(

well written though
Wrath Of Fire chapter 1 . 8/14/2007

A good story all around. While I do not usually think of Gaara as insane, this story could certainly change my mind, if I wasn't so stubborn. (Bah. I hate change. XD)

Quite a creepy story to follow. While being a jinchuuriki sounds fun at first, Gaara is a quite nice example that it isn't, and that not all tailed beasts are quite so good to their bodies. I'm looking at you, Kyuubi.

A. Just an A.
Essyllus chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Sweet. I like the description and the little examples to illustrate Gaara's dreams. Like Temari and Kankurou having a picnic.

Maybe one nitpick? The parentheses use near the end was heavier than I would have liked it to be.