Reviews for Like the Real Thing
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
it's both adorable and mildly disturbing! just what the doctor ordered. With my apologies for the -terrible- pun.
iluvdimples314 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I. Loved. This. I loved this, I loved this, I loved this. Such a fabulous plot idea. Everyone's in character. And the ending... the ending was Beyond Amazing.

So stop it. Please stop writing. (MORE PLEASE)

~JD
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I almsot teared up when House curled up on Tony's shoulder for a nap. That was heartwrenchingly cute and I loved the fact Wilson surprised him with head at the end. I normally read your stuff on LJ and may review there again as vampmissedith.

Great stuff, as usual.
moonlight-requium chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Re-reading this story again, I finally decided to review. It is, I think it's safe to say, my favorite House fic ever. Clever and IC concept, great dialogue(I especially love the quick banter in the beginning), and emotion-provoking. Plus a very satisfying ending. Gah, I don't have enough words to express my love for this story! Excellent job. 3
naty-neko chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
genial, genial, genial historia. me mantuva atrapada hasta el final. Por supuesto ahora me voy a leer todas las demás, no?
H. Mo chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
this is one of my favourite house fanfic ever. i remember reading it a while ago and loving it. now i've come back to re-read it and it's like it's even better. i totally see this happening ...
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This one has been haunting me for months now. I love this story. I love the concept and I love the development and I love how brave (but slightly 'off') Wilson is. I'm just thrown at how well you constructed this fic. I feel your fanfiction is the 'Tony' to canon Wilson. Seriously, this story could be House M.D.'s brother. It is completely excellent.
SupernaturalKinji chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I loved this, especially the ending!
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
i have to learn not to read fanfic before work...

rushing off, so short review, but basically:

YES! *happy dance*
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
AH I LOOVVE IT

no, for serious, this is ENTIRELY original, I could see it happening, yada yada, AHH this is great. Just the right amount of sex and everything. yippee! :)
Hikaru Koen chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aw! A very interesting story, good job! Awesome idea with the hooker, very House like to do something like that. _
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I didn't really read the summary 'til after I'd read it (and if I had I wouldn't have) but it was really fantastic, very deep and twisted and sort of scary, so I'm glad I did - well done
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aww! How cute! Well... sort of. As cute as you can get with a hooker involved, I guess. lol.
BlackPhoenixRising chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
that was awesome. totally not what i was expecting, and awesome. really well written- awesome in fact. did i mention it was awesome?

(i'm sure this is annoying the shit out of you. but truly, it was AWESOME!)
Legitimately chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
“He was a hooker?” House says, his eyes wide in feigned surprise. “I thought he was just a very ineffective physical therapist.”

Haha, that was a great line.

All around, I liked this story. It was different and effective.

I liked the character of Tony, as well.