Reviews for Of Love and War
totalreadr chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is a great treatment of the James/Lily/Severus triangle. (And it inspired meta at my livejournal under the same name.)
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
wow... this was REALLY good
hinagikuko chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
very sweet and in caracter :-)
ChocolateGal16 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is a really good story, well done!
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That has to be one of the best one-shots i have read in a very very very long time! I loved it so so so much I cried!

Please keep up the fabulous work and continue writing post hogwarts LJ fics, there isn't enough of them and you are an absolute natural!

Love from PurpleLight~
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Of course, she doesn't mind Snape risking his life for her and James-and still having James, of course. I wonder if she ever found out just how much the Marauders did to him?

Oh, well, she'd be upset, but she'd get over it. She and James are perfect together that way. A Slytherin's sacrifice means nothing to them anyway. James makes her happy, he's rich, high up in Wizarding hierarchy-of course she's happy the way she is. She has it both ways, after all.

So what if Snape dies? It's not like she _really_ cares.
Bronwen Melisande chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is so well written... it captures the Lily/James/Snape love triangle so well- I loved it.
Ieyre chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very beautiful. I almost cried at the end. This, in so many ways, captures the essence of the dynamic between these three characters. I love how DH has opened so many doors in the world of James-Lily-Snape. The two men have a unstoppable rivalry: they were doomed to hate each-other because they love a woman who loves them both, too, in different ways.
liz22463 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
aaww! how sad! and sweet! like bitter-sweet!
thestralwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/14/2007