Reviews for Thanks To You
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really really liked the ending,
yay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Well, I like this although it sucks for the sister.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I like the K/J because Dom is too perfect in the books...however, I would gladly read the alt. ending if you finished typing it up.

Good job on the four stories, it was different from others to have Joren lose his memory, and get a new start.

Moony
Ally-Marty chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I liked the ending - it's not all fluffy and 'happily ever after'. The switching POVs were a bit difficult for me to follow, but I liked the dialogue that occurred in each view. Excellent story! :D
Chorus girl 24601 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was a really fantastic quartet! My only comment is that your changes in point of veiw could be slightly confusing at times and it often took around 3 paragraphs to figure out who was speaking, but otherwise it was great.
JoyAnna chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
THE BEST STORY YET!AH!OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG!THAT WAS AMAZING!Ok by the way I love the way you ended that with joren being older and all!DO ANOTHER, DO ANOTHER!
Ann chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
It's a cute story。 I don't usually read in this fandom, therefore not very familiar with the twists and turns. Nonetheless I enjoyed your writing style and layout. Well done.
Jjinks chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
A very nice ending to everything. I really loved this one.
NarwhalGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow. I'd never have thought to have Joren and Kel together because of Joren being changed and not dead after his Ordeal. Good job with the story. You skipped parts, but since it was only 4 one-shot chapters, that's understandable.
hawaiikel chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
there's an alternate? lol no way... really? can i read it? :) please please pretty please? i love how u have an epilogue. but it seems like it cud b more organized. perhaps under the title "Epilogue" lol with joren still telling it from his pov. wudnt pockets be EXTREMELY old now? maybe u cud do a continuation with one of the girl squires and one of pockets's offspring. wuddaya think? :)
Nolee of Stone Mountain chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
This quartet was so good. When I first read that Joren proposed to Gracie I almost closed the story, but then I thought about your K/J stories and I figured those two would get together. Eventually.
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
o...very nice i wanna know what happens! *screams and rolls on the ground* erm..yah...i'm hyper...WHAT? can't i ne hyper? *sob sob* you are all agains me! erm...yah...sorry, i REALLY need to make sure i don't go OVERLY hyper...or else i'll scare half the world aways... :P anywas, please update soon! i wanna know what happens! it's very interesting love your writing style!

Shinigami Clara
tomatolover chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
*...

...*

Nice touch. Keep writing! (if you stop I swear I will come after you with a dagger and... *blushes* er, I mean, I'll take a nice little butter knife and cut you some slack. *chuckles nervously*)
account123123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I love your writing. It's so beautiful, and pretty humorous. Your ideas are wonderful: the whole amnesia thing, Pockets, Joren being a whole different person and falling in love with Kel, him getting beaten up. . . Really really good and funny.
KittyMonster chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Well.. What can I say?

You're writing style is excellent, to say the least, and I love all your stories(I'm just too lazy to review. All in good time, Sulia).

But, I didn't really think this was a very attractive fanfic.

You see, it wasn't really a K/J. Well, it was, but.. Lemme explain.

Joren isn't Joren! It's great that he's all nice and all, but he's not the egotistical bastard we all know and love! I say, stick with the basics, buddy.

Keep Joren bitchy, and I'll continue to worship the ground you walk on.

Well, as soon as I get off my lazy ass and decide to review some more.

Kissing your feet,