Reviews for The Fugitive
Sue chapter 35 . 1/19
Great story
2028 chapter 35 . 12/1/2016
I knew you were going to do that with the ending. This story will never be long enough, because I will always want to hear more but I do love what you wrote.
2028 chapter 24 . 12/1/2016
It has been years since you posted but I love this story. Tuttle is a great villain and you have woven a plot so complex I can not stop reading.
I find this story incredibly impressive and you did a great job of keeping everything clear to the reader while leaving the characters in the dark. You write with such emotion I can feel it and you have amazing imagery.

Overall, I am so very impressed and slightly jealous you managed to create such a complicated mess then neatly dig yourself out of it.
2028 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Remotely interested!
Gianna di Fiori chapter 35 . 3/28/2016
Thr review with the book suggestion for Don to wrie was mine;Some sort of network problem logged me out just before I posted the review.
Again, I really enjoyed yor story!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/28/2016
This was simply wonderful! I was sad for Don for having to give up all that he had attained in the job he loved, but, he went back to his first love, and at least he had that.

So, now I think Don should write a book about this terrible travesty - maybe a year later? He can say that some names and details have been changed to protect a few individuals from prosecution. The name of the book should be "Running Against the Wind, My Pursuit of Justice, While Being Pursued" by Don Eppes.
same ol' Tgirl chapter 35 . 3/3/2016
Fantastic from start to finish!
rittenden chapter 35 . 5/25/2015
That was excellent. I always knew you were talented but this one proves my point. I'm just sorry I waited so long to read it.

Thanks for a fantastic tale - and a shout-out that brought back some great memories. You're the best.
rittenden chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
It is with abject humility that I admit I didn't keep up with this story and therefore missed the heartwarming reference to Gina. :( Thank you so much for that. (And you still can't get bubble tea here.)

I miss our California days!
Cutter12 chapter 35 . 7/12/2013
Whew... What a RUSH. :D
A wonderful rollercoaster ride of a story. Complete with twist, turns, plunges and dark tunnels. Especially the part about who else "The Boss" wanted at the end. Great job. Can I ride again? :)
Cutter12 chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
The call between Don and his dad was so heartbreaking; it brought tears to my eyes.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Raising my hand. Granted, I have the luxury of reading a completed story, so I get to get right back in the story after writing this. But, from reading other stories from you, I have no doubt it will be worth the time. :)
nessy22 chapter 35 . 11/29/2012
A Big WOW! This was one of the greatest, amazing, thrilling story I've ever read! It was breathtaking from the begining and I just couldn't stop reading. Until four o'clock in the mornings, I stayed in front of the computer (I was literally stuck to it), but I had to let it because of daily business. Forgetting all around me, 3 days finally, it took me to read it all.
Such a great idea, with the charakters so perfectly fitting, tensing from start untill the end, a plot that was incredible plausible and frightening at the same time (but not predictable!), the story has it all. It was so vivid, that it took me right into another universe (should have recorded a video from my expressions on my face while reading this story, would have been funny!).
I don't know, if you are still reading the reviews, but let me say THANK YOU. Unfortunatelly, it seems, that the Numb3rs fandom has lost a 'bright shining star', that you really are .
JinxedCobra chapter 35 . 9/24/2012
Friggin' rollercoaster... just letting you know, this is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time.
JinxedCobra chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Cliffhanger for me... can I get off this ride now? :(