Reviews for The Fugitive
rittenden chapter 35 . 5/25
That was excellent. I always knew you were talented but this one proves my point. I'm just sorry I waited so long to read it.

Thanks for a fantastic tale - and a shout-out that brought back some great memories. You're the best.
rittenden chapter 6 . 5/25
It is with abject humility that I admit I didn't keep up with this story and therefore missed the heartwarming reference to Gina. :( Thank you so much for that. (And you still can't get bubble tea here.)

I miss our California days!
Cutter12 chapter 35 . 7/12/2013
Whew... What a RUSH. :D
A wonderful rollercoaster ride of a story. Complete with twist, turns, plunges and dark tunnels. Especially the part about who else "The Boss" wanted at the end. Great job. Can I ride again? :)
Cutter12 chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
The call between Don and his dad was so heartbreaking; it brought tears to my eyes.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Raising my hand. Granted, I have the luxury of reading a completed story, so I get to get right back in the story after writing this. But, from reading other stories from you, I have no doubt it will be worth the time. :)
nessy22 chapter 35 . 11/29/2012
A Big WOW! This was one of the greatest, amazing, thrilling story I've ever read! It was breathtaking from the begining and I just couldn't stop reading. Until four o'clock in the mornings, I stayed in front of the computer (I was literally stuck to it), but I had to let it because of daily business. Forgetting all around me, 3 days finally, it took me to read it all.
Such a great idea, with the charakters so perfectly fitting, tensing from start untill the end, a plot that was incredible plausible and frightening at the same time (but not predictable!), the story has it all. It was so vivid, that it took me right into another universe (should have recorded a video from my expressions on my face while reading this story, would have been funny!).
I don't know, if you are still reading the reviews, but let me say THANK YOU. Unfortunatelly, it seems, that the Numb3rs fandom has lost a 'bright shining star', that you really are .
JinxedCobra chapter 35 . 9/24/2012
Friggin' rollercoaster... just letting you know, this is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time.
JinxedCobra chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Cliffhanger for me... can I get off this ride now? :(
JinxedCobra chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Damn...
All-things chapter 35 . 7/28/2012
First of all, I'm very glad that you didn't copy The Fugitive plot and while I'm not sure how many references you made (I've only seen the movie twice) it was nice to see the story take on a life of its own. Second of all, I think this was a refreshing piece of literature. Some people like to write long stories but don't have enough good ideas to make the plot interesting. They rely too much on dialog and emotions as the bulk of their plot that they forget to add action to help pick up the pace. Maybe it's just me, I admit that I do have a short attention span for stories. I hate unnecessary angst. I mean, sure, I love a good drama like the next guy, but it get old when the characters are crying throughout the story. That's a trap that authors fall into a lot. They're too busy trying to make the audience feel that they forget about writing the actual story. Your fic could have been like that and I'm so very glad it wasn't.

You made everything very believable and I could picture everything you described, the only exception being Don Eppes with blond hair (the Charlie hair-lover comment made me laugh) which is almost like trying to picture Spock without his bowl-cut and pointy ears. The character were spot on and the OCs where very real. Although I couldn't help but be a little skeptical at Gina and Meg's roles. They seemed a little far fetched.

I personally was happy that Don didn't go back to the FBI. It would have been hard for him (anybody, really) and I approve of having him accept the coaching offer, even if I had no clue what that all meant. Baseball isn't my strong suit.

Honestly, I saw the relationship between Don and Dina coming. I can't remember which chapter it was, but I was thinking that it would be ironic if the pursuer and the fugitive got together in the end.

This is also written very well. You explain the situation and the emotions behind it nicely. All the characters reacted accordingly. I also hate OOCs. If I can't hear and/or see them talking and reacting then I have a hard time following the fic because I find OOCs distracting. But you did a really good job with that.

It was an interesting story. I had no clue who was behind it all. Of course, it probably helped that I didn't see the episode with Tuttle (which by the way, I know someone with the last name) and had no inclination that he even existed. But you tide everything in very well and I understood what was going on.

All in all, bravo and a job well done.
Wuchel1 chapter 35 . 4/20/2012
This story is truly amazing. I'm so glad that I found it. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Music Marauder chapter 35 . 7/10/2011
Brilliant. I really quite enjoyed reading this...thank you for posting! :D
Music Marauder chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
I don't usually comment in the middle or start of a fic, but even if you did not mean it to be as such, his cover name (Steve Moffat) and where he worked (mall in the shape of theta) made me smile. Now, off to read the rest. :)
pechika chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Loved the story
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 35 . 8/31/2010
Simply brilliant. Perhaps even more brilliant that I was able to read all 35 chapters of it. In different sessions of course. What a fantastic, fantastic piece of work.