Reviews for Not That I'm Counting
VidereLux chapter 1 . 7/10
This was wonderful, thank you!
Fangirl0103 chapter 1 . 2/5
So good!
TheSkeletonKing666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
*Sobs* I love it. I love it so much. 10 out of 10 potatoes (the highest of ratings).
ellie chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I really loved this story, and the characterization was not cliche at all, and it was excellent!
Constellation46 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This. This is beautiful. )
sanpokenjuu chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
loved it!
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I kind of wanted to slap Remus at the beginning. Is that bad? But I loved the ending; it was just so sweet and fluffy, and I'm glad that they began to help Sirius to get better.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
am i the only one that wanted to cry, scream, and smack the CRAP out of remus at the same time and them lock remus and sirius in a room until they made up?
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
wow
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was has such good friends!
mommyconk chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I really enjoyed this. I like that they were both counting the days.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I really super liked this story. :)
LilSnowFairy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw!That's one of the most sweetest stories I ever read, that also has a bit of angst in it, but it is so cute! You wrote it really well, too. You added the necessary details and such to make the story seem like a film in motion in my head. Nice job. Your choice of words to express Sirius' and Remus' feelings were well chosen and actually gave my heart a little pang at the hurt. Overall, great story.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I absolutely loved this. Brilliant.
pfenix chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aww, it's adorable. And I can sympathise with Sirius 'cause when that sort of thing happens, you WANT to punish yourself and you kind of don't notice until someone says 'You're not eating breakfast, I know, and I don't see you eat. It's not healthy'. I love it, especially the time and 'we're not counting' repitition'.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »