Reviews for Not That I'm Counting
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I don't understand why your fics don't have more reviews. You are a fanfiction-goddess. I sacrifice to your blinding brilliance my sanity and tears (sadly, there is little sanity left to sacrifice). :-P

This was brilliant, as is to be expected. The force-feeding was disturbingly funny, but I probably would have choked in that situation. lol

You bring the characters to life, especially giving Remus the flaw that he's so smart, but he can't see what's right in front of his face. And poor Sirius, going to the extreme to punish himself. You know, you could definitely do something with nightmares.

Loved it. What else did you expect?

~ Umbrae Calamitas (I have stolen another fic. It is mine. Go away.)
of-moonlightandstarshine chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
oh how my heart ached for padfoot ): well written (y)
SiriuslyConfused chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I love this story and Sirius (Hence The Name).

I can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews because this story is so amazing! Everyone was so in character!

Loved It!

Lyndz

xoxox
LadyLuvALot chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw! That was so cute!
897958769869859 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Cool story, I could really imagine it (that kinda sounds like something Sirius would do) the bit about flames is so true (flamers suck!) Actually really like angst stories and I thought it was really well balanced. Good work!
beaner93 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I don't know if I should yell at Sirius and Remus and whack them over the head while calling them the world's biggest idiots, or if I should give them a death-grip hug and call them the world's biggest idiots!
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
AHAHA.

This one was a good one.

Like, I have been going and reading a bunch of your one shots, and I read the summary for this and thought, "Eh, it sounds alright, there will be a good dosage of angst at the least."

And then I read it, and this was probably my favorite one!

That I've read so far, at least.

Just that last line, "Not that we're counting, eh?"

That made me smile.

One of those big, out of proportion, clownish grins.

Nightwisher Vigro Black chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
oh, love this one
Pr3tTyPr3tTyPrInCeSs chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Somehow it didn’t take him by surprise that it was Remus who came through the door, followed by James and Peter. They took a paused look at the boy lying on the couch before storming up to him. Sirius shrugged, changing his gaze to something else—anything else—in the Common Room.

A soft clang told Sirius that something had been set down in front of him, resting patiently on the coffee table before him. He looked down, a bit confused. There, sitting on the counter, was a plate of food.

Good-smelling food, the dog inside Sirius told him. How long had it been since he’d had a decent meal?

Seven weeks, two days, seven hours. Fifty-five minutes and twelve seconds. His mind sang to him. Not that I’m counting. His mouth almost began salivating at the sight of the steak in front of him.

“What’s that?” He asked dumbly, if only to take his attention from it.

“Eat it.” Remus ordered. Sirius frowned, shaking his head. The mashed potatoes next to the meat looked almost perfect. Merlin, he wished he could eat it.

“Not hungry. Sorry.” He shrugged once again, trying to divert his attention.

“Now, Sirius.” James stipulated, a hint of anger mixed with stubbornness in his voice. He crossed his arms and waited.

Now Sirius sat up, shaking his head again and attempting to stand. He wobbled for a moment before hanging onto the back of the couch to keep his balance.

“No, James.” He responded. He turned to walk away. Remus latched a hand onto his shoulder.

o.O WOW! I love the way you write the characters! You're truly one of the best writers on the site. Nice work!
Shanster chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Aw.

I'm getting hooked on your Sirius/Remus one-shots. They're amazingly cute... and it helps I'm a somewhat depressed fan of self-harm fics, whether it be cutting, cutting back on food or whatever.

-Faves-

You have

Such

A

Great Writing Style!

Seriously this is the first fanfiction in ages that I've really enjoyed reading
Girlie G chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This story was so cute! I really enjoyed it!
ProperT chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This was Brilliant. Yea, who the hell is counting? Not me... but it would seem I would be the only one, lol. Great One Shot.
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
oh, damn... a one shot?

*sniff*

that's really quite sad

well, ah, yeah. i can quite relate as well on several ocasions, one that i'm currently in, except... i've already been called anorexic and, well, that's not me. it's just... as you said, you kind of enjoy it and you think you should punish yourself any way possible...

*sighs*

well.. heh... i'm up way later than i should be... i have a "dr's" apt tomorrow and have to be out of the house at 7:30 to be there on time... so, i really ought to go to bed... lol

night!

~Lady Mythology

*tries to make a mental note to look up more of your work...*
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »