Reviews for Not That I'm Counting
Whudafuxup chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really enjoyed this story! This shows the darker side of the Hogwarts school year and their friendship that J.K. Rowling failed to touch up on. Me likes it alot. :D It really surprised me that you made Sirius act so drastically, but then again, I can't say I haven't done anything drastic when depressed. XD

Really awesome writing, going into favs!
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Aw, Sirius!
Chloe Grey chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This was really good. I can see what you mean about changing Sirius's mood about half way through. It was really dark, and then got more indifferent, then became happy. Which is good, because everyone loves a happy Padfoot. I looked for the lime! I really did. But I couldn't find it, I'm sure you took it out because it was the only thing making this an M. Which I understand, but, seriously, you cannot deny that having a lime involved wouldn't be worth the rating. It's late, so hopefully I'm making some sense. Great story, I really enjoyed all six thousand something words of it. :]
mandapaaanduh chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
... *has nothing to say*

*claps at your superb talent*

That was lovely
Redallover chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Yes finally a well written fic! I really loved this. The style it was written was lovely. Wonderfully in character and beileaveable. Part opf me wishs it wasnt a one-shot, but expanded to a longer length story to tell this tale. But then again that mightve ruined it. Bravo bravo! This is one that I'd re-read and makes me want to write.
missmurder83 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This was brilliant!

Sirius in this reminded me of one of my dear friends, but I'm the hard-ass that pulled her out of it. :)

Really though, this was one of the best angsty/dramatic/RLSB fics I've read, if not THE.

Stay Strong! -Yes,cheesey, I know, but, hey, it works-

*review cookies for you!*

-Missmurder
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Yay for Moonstar! My fave parts were "stop talking and let me rant.” and 'Heaven knows what would happen if he ever got his arm cut off.' Twice you put 'conceited' instead of 'conceded.'
Dagny T chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Wonderful story. It was the perfect amount of drama without getting into the unrealistic oh-woe-is-me angst that so many stories have. The way you depicted Sirius was very believable and everything he did was so Sirius.

"Heaven knows what would happen if he ever got his arm cut off." That line made me laugh my head off. I don't know if that was your intention, but I found it HILARIOUS.

I absolutely loved this one-shot!
hydraspit chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I liked it. Although the SBRL was a bit sudden... maybe you should've hinted that one or the other had these feelings a little earlier on in the fic? That way when they kiss it wouldn't be so sudden and out of place.

Other than that I loved this. I enjoy angsty Sirius post-prank fics, and this is one of the best I've read.
TheLittleScientist chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I lurrvee happy endings!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This.

Is.

Amazing.

Really. I absolutely loved it. Such a great take on the aftermath of The Prank. I like the idea of Sirius punishing himself like that, and Remus just trying to ignore him. The force-feeding was fantastic, and I like the way they got together. My only critisism is the end; it was nice, but it seemed to go from dramatic to happy very quickly. I mean, it's nice that they got their happy ending, but I don't think that Sirius should've been so immediately happy about it, after all of his weeks of self-punishing. Still, this was amazing. Favoriting.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Brilliant story!

I absolutely loved it.

Aw. . . the final scene was perfect.

Hah, and when they force-fed Sirius - that was priceless.

Great job!

]
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
"Heaven knows what would happen if he ever got his arm cut off."

Ha! I like what you've done there! I love this story, it's powerful and made me cry a little bit too. Well done. :)
acidxlullaby chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
AWW.

That was probably the best Willow story I've read in a LONG time.

Thanks!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This was great. I really liked how they kept on saying how long it had been down to the second, and then saying "not that I'm counting. This was sweet, and good, and really awesome, and yeah, I liked it a lot. Great job.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »