Reviews for A Friendly Kind of Love
healylite chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
HAHAHA Jessie/Meowth reaction is perfect, awesome end to the story!
healylite chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I actually like these two together a lot, they just have this understanding and gentleness between them, will never forget when they were both worried about Mime Jr./Eevee egg and just told everyone to hang on for a sec and then switched, it was sweet! Also they danced in the movie xD It's really nice to see a fic on them, thanks for writing one :D Very sweet, both of them looking at the horizon!
Russet Burbanks chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
James May... Top Gear U. K. reference! Awesome idea!
Jenvaati chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow, I was thinking the exact same thing after watching these episodes! (randomly felt like watching pokemon today hahaha) so then I searched for a fic with James/May.. love it! They were really in character, they're so nice to each other! That's what I love about them! Can't really find much with this couple though.. Nice story! :D
kurusui chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That was cute
Aly93 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
loved it!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Here are my five questions. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. Where does it take place? 3. When does it also takes place? 4. How old are May and James in the fanfic? 5. What kind of Pokemon do May and James own in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.
Neo Namco chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
crazy man, just crazy. may and james. but hey its a fan fic, any thing and anything is possible. nice and suttle though

James and his bottle caps, what a freak he is
Esprit de L'eau chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
haha... nice... I did have a JamesMay dream once. I woke up feeling funny about it. Not that I support it, I think sometimes... It's just not possible with James being in Team Rocket and often get blasted away far from May..
HORN-E Pokemon Writer chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
well that was odd, May and James. I know you already pointed out their age difference, but look out Jimmy, the cops are coming for you now.

He'll have more to worry about than losing bottle caps where he's going...

anyways, it was odd, interesting, did i say odd?