Reviews for Traitor
Tecwyn chapter 53 . 12/10/2017
Excellent story. Thank you
Leonora Chris chapter 53 . 10/3/2017
While I'm not a fan of Amita back with Charlie (not surprisingly, lol, but this time it's because of her past actions in this universe), this 3rd part made this series kind of perfect. I feel like such a horrible human being for loving the heavy angst... And of course, the best part, as always, are the brothers and especially when they're close and happy.
Iuvsbruce chapter 53 . 7/15/2017
This was one of the best stories I've read! Normally I avoid stories that are this long, but this was worth every second! Thank you so much and God bless you!
Sue chapter 53 . 6/5/2017
Wow .what a story just an amazing storyline so many twists and turns. Couldn't put it down
Anjion chapter 53 . 9/10/2016
I don't have the words to say how much I enjoyed this. What a brillIant end to such an epic tale!
Gianna di Fiori chapter 53 . 3/24/2016
This was sensational, Serialgal! I do not know how you are able to do it, but, you have, once again, written a truly fantastic tale. This was so intense, so moving, and so emotional, and it was quite the thrill ride, too.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 53 . 9/14/2013
That was so fantabulous! I absolutely love the way you write! It is so sweet and intense. I get so into the stories. Keep up the fabulous work!
Cutter12 chapter 53 . 6/7/2013
I was afraid, very afraid when I ran across this story. The intensity of the previous stories were overwhelming that I was afraid that poor Charlie and Don, let alone me, could not survive this time. And 53 chapters was a cause for concern. You see, I usually read these stories right before going to bed and I just knew if I started on this one I wouldn't be able to help myself and would be turning page after page because I NEED to know what is coming next. But, I just couldn't deny myself a Serialgal story(because they are so good) and the promise of some Ian whumping (he so deserves some for what he did to Charlie) I threw caution, and sleep to the wind and dug in. And boy am I glad I did. The action, angst and whumpage had me on pins and needles but it was the emotions in the story that really affected me. It was so rich and layered and so beautiful; I loved it.
(no I'm not talking about chocolate cake) ;)
BRAVA! BRAVA! BRAVA!
Guest chapter 53 . 4/2/2013
That was just so awesome. Please write more like this. Thank u
Bethlovesall chapter 53 . 2/3/2013
LOVED THE STORY! OMG! FANTASTIC! SO MUCH EMOTION AND ANGST AND BROTHERLY LOVE! OMG! LOVE IT! congrats on completion!
Fractal Moonshine chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I just spent all day and night of new year's eve and new years reading the Marked Trilogy, getting about three hours of sleep. Powerful writing!
Fractal Moonshine chapter 49 . 1/2/2013
What a great speech!
Fractal Moonshine chapter 42 . 1/2/2013
""Oh, absolutely," replied Larry, his voice resonating with enthusiasm. "Who know what insights you will gain while you are exploring the vast reaches of your subconscious existence? What wonders will you bring back with you as you re-enter consciousness? You know, it bears similarities to space flight – there are risks, but oh, the potential rewards...,"

Great Larry dialogue! I can hear it in Peter MacNicol's voice.
Sparrow49 chapter 53 . 4/14/2012
I've lost an awful lot of sleep, these last three nights, reading all three parts of this epic of yours. All I can say is, it's a work of art. Very, VERY well done.
Music Marauder chapter 53 . 7/12/2011
Love your story(and the two before this). Quite brilliant and well written. It also makes me miss the show something fierce...I seriously need to get the lot on DVD since there will be no new episodes. Ever. :( Thanks for posting! :D