Reviews for Etched Memories
Nirama chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
T.T It was very sad, but a wonderful read. I wish I could find an actual BOOK that could pull me in like how the fanfiction authors can. I loved it and thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
TheMightyKoosh chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
naww so sad but so awesome
WalkingAnomaly chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Somehow, you made the ending happy even though they were both about to die...I really like your style.
miss.sweetleaf chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Your writing is amazing. I cannot find any other word. x
sukixshio chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
omg! you made me wanna cry! it's so...sad! But a very good story!
Bloodied Wings chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I was in the mood for angst and angst I got. You're f*ing wonderful. Sorry. Had to say it. But you are.
Kairi21 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
How could something so sad end up on a slightly happy note anyway? I must say, this is the first time I've encountered a style like yours and I like it! (It does remind me of Mitch Albom's writing style though...)

The shifts from first person to second person makes for an interesting take on a single character's perspective and the amount of angst in the story's got me drowning in tears.

Great job on this story and please do keep writing (SasxNaru to be particular) because your unique style really gives you an edge. _~
Katiebird27 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
I loved it but I also hated it. God that was a tear jerker! you are a god of depressing fan fiction. Shot! I'm out of tissues Damn it!