Reviews for A Hero's Awakening
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Ah, I remember this story. Good writing style. I can say that much about it, but beyond that? It's one of the most disrespectful fics out there. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying that just because you're not having the Z-cast solo the Narutoverse that it's disrespectful (in your words of generalization. Yes, I've seen your narrow-minded reviews on Wing's fic) I say this because of how far you've nerf'd them.

There is a fine line between an overpowered character, a balanced character and an underpowered character, and the Gohan and the other Z-members in this story are insanely underpowered, bro. Did you seriously expect your readers to buy the fact weak characters like part one Sasuke can hang with Gohan, the same Gohan who's leagues stronger than imperfect Cell, who, need I remind you, was powerful enough to effortlessly eradicate multiple islands on his search for Android 18? That's Bijuu-level, and yet, we're expected to believe some rookie kid barely kid-Goku level can match him?

"I smh." You were always bound to run into problems. Nerfing a franchise is fine but don't go the other way and underpower them, otherwise you kill any interest a reader may have had in your fic. If you want to equalize things fairly, then only the very best of the best should be able to hang with Gohan. I'm talking about your Akatsukis, your sannins, your Kages, etc, etc. And they shouldn't just be able to flat out overpower Gohan either. Keep in mind, Naruto isn't as one-dimensional as DBZ in its fighting system.

Not every character fights with pure hand-to-hand martial arts and tries to straight up brute force their opponents. That's why Taijutsu specialists like Gai and Lee are considered rare. Characters like Orochimaru would use his myriad of ninjutsu to press Gohan and would use tactics to outsmart Gohan while other characters like Raikage might blitz him. That's how you could create an interesting dynamic instead of just turning the Naruto cast into DBZ-clones, which would not only make no sense, but would ruin the essence of a crossover.

Also, Dragonball Z and Naruto CANNOT be in the same world. I have no idea where you got that asinine idea from. The worlds are just not compatible, at all.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2017
It would be amazing to see him training again and reach super sayin 3 u know... Everyone will be scared no demon in naruto world would ever have seen. Plz lol
KeinNiemand chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
Any dragonball Z figter (exept mr. Satan) is stronger then anyone no one in naruto spuld stand a chanche against gohan
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I don't mean to sound rude but I believe that ki or chi is the spiritual energy and stamina or something of that sort is the physical. Little constructive criticism!
ssjash chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
You are killing the story by nerfing dbz characters. Gohan wouldn't even need 1% of his base power to beat Sasuke and here you are making him go ssj.
assasin1029 chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
Woah Hinata is OOC to the extremes.
TheVicMeister chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
Wow this is utterly amazing! Can you please continue this like right now? It's been four years and chapter 18 isn't out? This is great! Don't tell me you gave up on it!
Mr. Guest Man chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
if chakra was capable of having similar effects as ki then wouldnt Madara have done something like that to kill all of the Kage at once.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
A super sayjin can take a hit from tyrant lord freza no problem a chidori from sauskue wouldn't do anything to gohan
TheBestStoryTellerSsj88 chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
for one how can they even hurt Gohan i saw your explanations in chapter 8 but the rock only hurt Goku because he was sleeping which lowers his power to an normal humans (which is five) so since Krillin was still awake at which his power is normal(about 15,000 in cell saga) it hurt the 2 strongest attacks in Naruto are the Bijuu bomb and heaven concealed from Naruto and Madara. Bijuu bomb can destroy a small country and heaven concealed can destroy a mountain at mastered ssj Gohan can destroy almost the whole galaxy with his strongest attack.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
well this sucks good story dead
Pizzadude5665 chapter 16 . 12/31/2013