Reviews for Status Quo Ante
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
From now on, THIS is what I'm going to tell myself happened to everybody at the end of NFA (and the kitten was a particularly nice touch there at the very end!).
MusicMagicMurder chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Lol, luv the kitten
Flutter Flight chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Fun story. I love the kitten.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
interesting. good piece.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was great. My favorite part was the ending, and Illyria's line: "Very well. We will succor this beast.." and she was referring to a kitten! So cute. :-)
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
another good fic by you , again my only wish is that it was longer
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Nice idea and I liked the plot. Thanks for writing.
Saggit chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Nice piece, though I admit I find it difficult to believe 1) that WRH wouldn't make allowances for the loss of control over the forget spell, and 2) WRH would appoint an idiot as a liaison for Angel and company. In the latter case, straw dogs make for little sense of triumph in the reader when you beat 'em.

The straw dogs, I mean. You don't beat readers. At least, not very hard.

Excellent characterization, with plenty of nice little touches. The concluding bit with the kitten was a fine foil to Ilyria, and some fine snark from Wes. Will there be future stories of the reformed Fang Gang? I'm frankly hoping so. I've enjoyed your other Angel work, and hope it will continue. :)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
More perhaps? I loved the cat idea; I have never seen it before. Adorable in the extreme.
Adjovi chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This was fantastic! Please say this is the start of something can't just leave it there! You're characterizations are spot on. I really loved this.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Liked this alot. Wish it were to be continued as I find the new "agency" composition to be intriguing.
mitsuki0tennyo chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I really like this one-shot I realy like Spike/Illyria pairing Illyria is so cute with pets. I really liked thestory hope you write more

Lots of Luv

P.S. did that waitress want to eat that kitten?