Reviews for Her Name In Blood
seaofsound chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Whoa, that was really gruesome with Ray and Maria. And Alex and Dia seem very interesting; I might just start shipping them.
seaofsound chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is story is highly intriguing to me. I like the concept because you don't find many horror stories for Harvest Moon.
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 23 . 11/9/2008
I was fairly content with the ending. This was a really good story. Even if it took me like, three days to read it all. Curse my life for making me too busy to sit down and read all day! Anyways, it was really good. I didn't want to leave my computer! lol.

Oh yeah, and I was gonna kill you if you killed Blue! He's my fav ;D

good job, can't wait for the sequel!
Midnight Raining Down chapter 23 . 6/27/2008
Ah, I was pissed because my internet connection shut off RIGHT before I was about to review this. Great timing, eh? Ya...I got lazy so instead of reviewing every chapter like I had been doing...I'm going to review the final one. It was brilliant, you have great writing abilities. I usually don't like reading those sort of stories about murders and such, but this captivated me.

Now I'm debating on whether I should read the sequel, sleep, or write more...

May I add, Jack is all kinds of funny in that last bit. :)
Midnight Raining Down chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
Ah, I get it. Everybody's gonna DIE, aren't they? Geez, I was scared reading the pat where Saibara kills Kat...but great description, really. And then I forgot all horror as i read the Eve/Carl part. Then I cracked up when Blue started freaking out. XD
Midnight Raining Down chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
Where do I begin...

HOLY SHIT MERYL'S AN EMO! I KNEW IT! Um, I mean...oh, geez...

Intense. Really good writing...

I KNEW Martha had a heart! :P
Midnight Raining Down chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Ah, you made me re-love Carl all over again. :D He's so adorable. "Want a hug?"

That made me smile.

And geez, I could imagine Duke doing that to Eve...I always thought he was a jerk. -_-
Midnight Raining Down chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Haha, as much as I hate to admit it (Well, not really...), my favorite line is: Kurt? Pft, Kurt can suck my wiener. Hahaha. :D
Midnight Raining Down chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
I cracked up at the Blue part, i really did. XD

And, for a second I thought you wrote: Her clothes, her money, her POTATOES, her valuables. Then i cracked up more, until I found out it was 'photos'. Still, poor Dia. D:
Tozz chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I thought I ought to review this, now that I've read I am. haha. :D

I thought it was really amazing! I liked how you built up each block of the story. I really liked Jamie :) and I liked the DiaxAlexxGina thing, especially DiaxAlex. It was something new, and I almost wished they had ended up together at the end. lol.

The only thing I had a slight issue with was the whole GwenxDan seemed a little rushed at the beginning, but by the end things had smoothed out.

You continue to amaze and impress and astound me :) I'll be reading more. Keep goin'! D
Arianax3 chapter 23 . 2/13/2008
okay so this story has been over for over a month, but I feel like I must say...

This may be one of the best Harvest Moon, no, one the best overall stories I have ever read on Kudos for hatching this brilliant idea and sticking to it to create such a breath takingly intense story. Pairings were wicked and unexpected (CarlxEve,GwenxDan) and you have me afraid to play the actual game now for fear of being murdered.

My only disappointment was the lack of Joe, Louis, and Basil because they totally rock, but I can see why they might have not fit in anyways so oh well.

I feel I must end this extremely long and annoying little review with this: You own.
lima.bear chapter 23 . 11/22/2007
July 14th is the day before my birthday :)

xcellent fic
lima.bear chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
lima.bear chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Jamie is a girl if you choose to be a guy (I assume so, his name is Jack)
Bitter Banana chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
OMG! I just finished this, and somewhere along the storyline, I realized that the guy who died holding that flower thingy was probably Rod! OMG! Rod's never coming home to Lillia! D:

By the way... I always thought that Flowerbud Village and its inhabitants took place before Mineral Town. For example, Ellen in Mineral Town could've been the Ellen in Magical Melody...! (At least, that's what I think; Ellen and Elli just look alike)