Reviews for Restraint
jk chapter 10 . 10/20
Well that was very convienant for your story wasn't it. Edward tells Bella he's leaving... Walks down the street to get her flowers and BAM a reason to stay.
Your pretty fucking terrible with this angst shit.
jk chapter 9 . 10/20
Do you have to OvER explain everything?
Fuck, your main character just goes on and on and on
jk chapter 8 . 10/20
Why is Bella so weird? She killed a guy, on accident that was hurting someone. That man was a piece of shit and deserved it sooooooo why all the crying?
jj chapter 6 . 10/20
Why have Bella cry all the time? Does thatnadd to the story or make Bella seem week and pathetic?hmmm
corteznutterz1 chapter 17 . 9/26
great story! Really enjoyed it :)
JK chapter 12 . 3/27
YA that's right...a family of vampires knew that a man was going to try to expose them in a newspaper articale and what did they do? They simply sat back and let it happen of course!
it makes perfect sense does it not?

you've sacrificed their intelligence just so you could have the volturi come ... a smart choice? I fucking think not.
jk chapter 11 . 3/27
so Edward sees that it is in fact him that exposes his nature to humans...and all he does is tell them to forget about it and go home...?
and now knowing that the humans still talk...and the volturi will come...hes still not gonna do anything about it?
hes a fucking idea...go kill those humans before they open their big fucking mouths!
or go to them and threaten them with pain of death...its just seems so god damn stupid to just sit back and let it happen
jk chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
oh good I was worried that she wouldn't be uncoordinated and have seriously low self esteem! Great, looks like you've covered all the stupid shit about bella.
jk chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
So this is just like the real story except bella has already finished school? OH how creative of you!
Bellas still weak and needy...who in the fuck crys in their sleep? Stuuuupid.
We see that Edward is still a wordy...and whiny bitch.
Alice is still so annoying with her bs and meddling that we want to choke her out...
You couldn't come up with anything better then this? And don't start with the whiny well if you don't like it don't read it, or the oh so popular why don't you write something bullshit. I gave this huge piece of crap and a chance and you failed miserably...good job
jk chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
god Edwards inner ramblings are boring as fuck!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
I hope they get away. Can't wait to see where the story goes.
BellslovesOUAT chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
I loved this chapter. It was so sweet and sad it almost made me cry.
BellslovesOUAT chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I like your spin on how Bella and Edward meet
Reinbeau chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
Love this story, but it certainly doesn't seem to be complete. There is so much more that needs to be covered. How is Aro going to respond, where will they go, what will they do, how will the Cullen's be reunited?

Hope you haven't tossed this one aside permanently.
Mandacrimes chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Love this!
When will you be posting the rest?