Reviews for Restraint
I hope they get away. Can't wait to see where the story goes.
BellslovesOUAT chapter 8 . 4/13
I loved this chapter. It was so sweet and sad it almost made me cry.
BellslovesOUAT chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I like your spin on how Bella and Edward meet
Reinbeau chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
Love this story, but it certainly doesn't seem to be complete. There is so much more that needs to be covered. How is Aro going to respond, where will they go, what will they do, how will the Cullen's be reunited?

Hope you haven't tossed this one aside permanently.
Mandacrimes chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Love this!
When will you be posting the rest?
Mayuri love cullens chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
Update soon :)
Daslurker chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Ah, another Cliffie.

Love the storyline, please continue.
shelaughed92 chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
Chedea, I'd like to thank you for writing this story. I have enjoyed it very much. I read it a couple of years ago and recently decided to re-read it. I had forgotten what a master you are at suspenseful prose! I also noticed that you had not updated Restraint since 2008. I would be estatic if you would consider continuing with this fantastic story, as I am sure anyone would who has had the privilege of reading Restraint.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Lindsay
TurningANewPage chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
GASP! XD So I just realized that you haven't updated in over two years... And I've just recently been obsessing over this story. Sooo... Just know that this is an amazing story, I love, and I would greatly greatly, greatly appreciate it if you'd update. But I completely understand if you don't. Yeah. Cool.

Kaybi.

Natalie
BellaCullen4ever chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
Gr8 story update
Daniellexx chapter 17 . 6/26/2010
i no its been a couple years but i love thew story so plz update again soon.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Interesting story!
Ashlie Christine chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Realy hope u finish :D
sammy55 chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
OH! Holy Shit! I wasnt expecting that!
blb1000 chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
Damn! No ending to this one... and I'm really interested to see what happens. No update since 8/08. Is there a chance for a final chapter to wrap up the loose ends?