Reviews for Sunflowers
polaracebear chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
very nice :D I would like to know that I love...fairytales. Just in case you wanna make a story, or a drablle you know...of mai and naru as a fairytale...:D I would love you
RaisedOnRadio chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
I enjoyed this collection of drabbles. :)
Kit chapter 20 . 5/13/2010
While I really like your story, I wish you would go back to the story you started with. It was so cute and very original. And I do like the other things you've wrote, I like your first story better. Its so hard to find a good NaruMai story that's accurate, and well written. Keep up the good work_
Ivi90 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
That was definite cute. :D
Ace chapter 20 . 5/2/2009
i love your drabbles! The first one is still my favorite! And the ones about marriage are so sad and really good! They're really great! _
xx-Happiness-xx chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Nice one! :)
venus-aurr chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
You deserve that 100, you're a great writer :)

I liked this chapter, great insight into Inner-Naru. Ha, I would've liked to read about Mai's reaction to his sudden proposal.

Very cute chapter, good job. :)

venus-aurr chapter 19 . 10/4/2008
Haha! That's actually quite funny. XD

I loved it! :)

venus-aurr chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
Poor Rei. Kinda rude of Mai to lead the guy on, but she had had her reasons. Nice ending, another happily ever after. :)

I loved it

venus-aurr chapter 17 . 10/4/2008
I'm disappointed that it didn't quite turn out as a MaiXNaru, but then again, in a sort of roundabout fashion, it did. She still loves him, and chances are, he still harbours the same feelings towards her.

Great chapter :)

venus-aurr chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
I do now! XD

lol Awesome chapter. Loved the portrayal of her emotion. Loved it!

venus-aurr chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
It was quite sad, but surprisingly, I didn't find it that OOC. Mai is a happy person, but we don't really know what goes on underneath that cheery smile. Who knows, maybe she DOES think like that.

Good job looking deeper into Mai's feelings and mind. :)

venus-aurr chapter 14 . 10/4/2008
Aw, darn you Lin! If he'd waited just ONE more minute she could've confessed, Naru would've confessed and BAM happy ending. lol

Still a great chapter though. :)

venus-aurr chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
Very nice. Good job :)

lol Mai's in trouble. XD

Naru's definitely going to have a word with her for being late, much less AGAIN.

venus-aurr chapter 12 . 10/4/2008
Haha it was great! Just another normal day XD

Awesome chapter :)

Even though nothing romantic actually happened, it was still very cute in it's own way. XD