Reviews for The Sacred Stone
Mondhase chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow, that was one hell of a great story. I never read it before (and now I really ask myself 'WHY?'), so I had no idea what I was missing. Usually I'm not a fan of stories with original characters, maybe why I didn't read this earlier, but I think this FF is outstanding.

Macha is an awesome character and I really liked that you hooked her up with Angus, since he's my favorite on the show by far.

Your writing is great, the plot very exiting and I enjoyed the funny scenes very much, too. When I first read the part where Anian called Angus the Mystic Knight of...Dirt I had to restrain myself so much from bursting out laughing, 'cause I was sitting in the library at the time. So just so you know, I totally blame you for that near-humiliation. :P

Just a very minor criticism about your writing, I think you repeat the names of the characters too often. They're like in every sentence, sometimes even up to two or three times. That's a bit irritating.

But as I said, that's really just a very minor point in an overall fantastic story. I'll make sure to review 'Souls and Darkness', too, as I'm starting that tomorrow.

So glad that the story about Macha isn't finished yet, as you've left us with quite an ominous scene at the end with Nemain.

Loved it! 3
Liffey chapter 22 . 6/5/2008
That was one beautiful story! You should be proud. Can't wait to see where the next story is going. I hope Macha will be back, she was a great character. Great work!
SweetSas chapter 22 . 6/4/2008
wow, lovely story! Love it that it isn't finished yet, too many things are left unspoken and I can't wait till your next story! My compliments, it has been wonderful!

Love, Sweetsas
Liffey chapter 21 . 5/26/2008
Awesome update! The was a very beautiful beginning of the end. Macha is alive and fine, that's great! Can't wait for the last chapter! LG Lif
SweetSas chapter 21 . 5/26/2008
wow, heavy and exciting chapter! Love the little R/D moment in it! Great chapter, full of suspense! My compliments!

Update soon please!
Liffey chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
Great update! Anian starts to scare me, he must be really, really powerfull when he can "possess" Nemain. And Nemain had more power than Meave, and remember all the trouble Meave caused the knights... This will be one hard fight. I still hope that Macha has survived. The little Rohan/Deirdre moment was cute!

Best wishes! Liffey
Liffey chapter 19 . 4/8/2008
Again an great and well worked update. I hope Macha is ok because I think she's not after Rohans life with free will. I wonder what news Fin Varra brings.

And no need to apologize, your work is worth the wait!

Have a nice day! Lif
Disco-Freak chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
omg i loved it! continue fast!
Liffey chapter 18 . 3/13/2008
Again a great chapter. Macha still confueses me. Will she really stand to the truce, or will she use the first chance to break it? Loved the riddle, and the Leperchaun (?), reminded me of FinVarra. Hope to read more soon, your work is great!

Luv, Liffey
SweetSas chapter 17 . 2/27/2008
sorry for the late review. I love the protective/jealous Garett! Love this, update soon please!
Disco-Freak chapter 17 . 2/9/2008
yay! loved it! this is one of my favourite chapters so far cuz you really got the emotion across. good job!
Liffey chapter 17 . 2/8/2008
Hey, its me. Im working with my new notebook and dont get the password for login right, so Ive got to review this way.

Another good chapter, with an evil cliffhanger. Or better a few evil cliffhangers. Im afraid that something will happen to Angus, Im afraid that something will happen to Rohan, Im even afraid that something will happen to Macha.

This story is awesome! I love it!

Best wishes! Lif
SweetSas chapter 16 . 2/4/2008

Sorry I didn't review earlier, I was very busy with school and stuff! I love this, Sweet that Garett is concerned about Deirdre, swet! Update soon, this is so full of suspense!
Liffey chapter 16 . 2/2/2008
Heres hope- Macha likes Angus, too! Great new update and- wow- the second this week! I wonder if Nemain really "forgot" that Anian has fairy spys, and if the "Angus/Agnes joke" (LOL btw) was a joke after all. Nemain always looked to me like someone who has a pretty good idea of what is going on. Shes always in tha background, always watching. I also think that shes a fairy as well, I would go for a banshee, because she can turn into a raven. So, I still not trust Nemain.

I wonder whos acting against Conchobars orders. Garreth following Deirdre and Ivar? Or Rohan searching for Angus.

Very good work, again I have to say, Im impressed how you manage to have all those "loose ends" and web them into a story that could be a script for them if theyll ever do a new season.

Luv, Lif
Liffey chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
Another great chapter. I hope Angus is ok. The mystery around Macha thickens. Is she actng under a curse or is she a girl with a destiny to fullfil (just like Rohan was meant to be Draganta), and now her feelings are getting into her way. (And it hope theyll get into her way in the end).

I like the way Rohan apologizes to Aideen. Shes cute, and it was really sad, that she so vainly in love with Rohan.

Good work! Cant wait for more!

All the best! Lif