Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
lizzzsunshine chapter 1 . 5/30
This was incredible. Wish it would have been fleshed out further, but it's perfect the way it is too!
liesmyth chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Whoah, this was simply amaizing. I loved it.
ladybear92 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
its nice...and sweet
Aly chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
WOW.

This is the best Tomione I've ever read. I loved it so much I got chills! Your writing style is splendid, and the characters are very likeable and believable. Not to mention the originality of the plot. It always keeps you guessing, but it also makes you LOVE Tom, even though you're not always sure of his intentions.

Amazing job, thank you so much.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
So different and so very beautiful. Even though it was one shot, I enjoyed it all the more (:
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This story is absolutely fantastic and by far, my favorite tomione oneshot. The characters were brilliant, the plot was brilliant, and by default, you are absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for writing this.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Jeez, I was pretty convinced there Tom was dark after all and had only been pretending - I'm glad I was wrong.
Great plot line, fabulous story, thanks for sharing!
mason139 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really liked this :) I even got butterflies at thinking of his boyish grin. Great imagery!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
i dont think that true good could ever come from the desire to control. to dominate means to turn opinion and action towards your goal. there is no good in the repression of will. i guess i just dont understand the desire for power, tom's but also hermione's. because hermione does seem power hungry here or at least power happy. anyway good story. i kept on expecting tom's evil to resurface. glad it didnt really. betrayal is so crushing.
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
wow. amazing story. I wish this wasn't a stand-alone.
Reader chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was beautiful ,_,
hateme101 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this is really good i like it a lot
MissRiddleLupin chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
that was awesome!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Interesting concept. It was well-written but the transaction from hatred to love could have been more spaced out. It didn't feel as natural as it could have. :P
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I just love it, no matter how many times I read this
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »