Reviews for On Your Mark
kimberlydidomin chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I actually wanted to work with someone on writing a long storyline for this music Video using the details in Miyazaki's interview about the music video as part of a guide. Like for one Miyazaki said the surface was uninhabitable because of radiation ETC. They are underground.

miyazaki/oym/interview_

I like how you started but I think you Need a little bit of background story for Chage and Aska
Like.. how they are best friends maybe you say "After the surface became UN-inhabitable They decided to join the policeforce" then later on maybe the Police hear rumors that The Site has a captive sacrifice which turns out to be the angel/bird person.
It could be interesting to write at the opening telling what is going on as a narrative by Aska. like he's telling the readers what happened and how life is up to it's present. Then jumps to the present as a story.

maybe you would like to write with me? I do like your Ideas so far.
LastHope64 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
That's weird when i saw the vid i thought of the same name for her... Hope... isn't that weird?
John Winterflood chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Hi moviefan,

I think you have the story rather wrong. The two endings puzzled me until I had watched it a number of times and looked out for small differences in the details of the various versions of events (releasing of the girl into the air for instance). Then I noticed the massive clue given in a very early segment.

Once you realize that there are actually *three* different endings it becomes very easy to work out which must be the real one and what the other two are! You also realize that the real story has only just begun.

But I won't spoil it for you by saying more because it is such fun deciphering the clues in order to come up with a single storyline which fits all the scenes with no contradictions!
dsty292 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Well-written, the OC that you added worked nicely.
FriendOfRomanticAnime chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
How could I say this... ummmm Its wonderful. Its quite sad for me but its WONDERFUL! but your {Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World} is still my favorite among your creations !
FriendOfRomanticAnime chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
It's not so boring for me . Because when I read your stories, I like them detailed such as this. But its actually quite funny when you imagined it. XD
FriendOfRomanticAnime chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I understand you, it really is what happened in the video. But I was confused about the video and thank you for making a clear and brief intro :)
Heinah chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
A wonderful take on the breath-taking music video, this is really going into my faves. There are so much I could say, but really, I want to say wow! You did such a wonderful work. It was marvelous. I've stumbled upon the music video a while back and I was really astonished. Now, reading this... it felt like it brought another wonderful... je ne sais quoi... to it.

It's brilliant!

Heinah, o&O!
niobe11100 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
This is amazing. I love it! Please keep writing, I will wait for your next story!
niobe11100 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Thanks for the lyrics, I've been searching for it.
HakuChihiro456 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I cried in that music video... Great job! Please do a sequel to kiki's delivery service!
suzanna chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
'never see hope/angel again awwww thats so sad ... why why why
suzanna chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
it was not boring at all it was so great i loved it but ... i cant wait for the next chapter you are such a good writter i have looked at the others on the site they were not as good
metsfan101 chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
THIS WAS GOOD
fishypop5 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
im so excited to read more! i love the plot of the story and how much description it has.