Reviews for Life with Bruce Wayne
Hey! Ok so I love love love ur story! Never seen Selina portrayed quite this way, and i am so in love with this Bruce. Awesome job :D
Sassicaia chapter 19 . 1/19
Hello Vic! I have been reading your stories for a very long time, and your depiction of the relationship between Batman, Superman, and the young superhero deeply touched my heart string. As an international college student from China, a fan of your stories and Batman, and also as a spanking lover, would you mind I translate your Batman series (I moved in, bodies don't lie and life with bruce) into Chinese and share with other discipline & story lovers in China? Declaration: this translation will not correlate to money.

Looking forward for your response!

Sassicaia
BatBoyz chapter 19 . 1/3
OMG! You updated! Yay, I always come back and read this story when I make my fan fiction rounds and I was wondering if it would get finished! You are awesome!
captainjade chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE! THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! IT'S THE BEST FANFICTION EVAH!
SNHfvr chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
ahhhh ... so intense. im so happy i caught up. Thank you for the update. i look forward to your next chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Maybre chapter 19 . 9/17/2016
Omg I neeeeerd more!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
So happy to see you've updated! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
Update soon! Please! I can't take cliffhangers!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Nice story
Mayberry21 chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
Oh my gosh you updated! Love this story! You are just a great writer. :)
SkyressFantasys chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
Ugh! This story is too great! I hope that you will be able to update soon -
Drarryfan322 chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
This story is my absolute favorite if yours! (And definitely on my top 5 favorite fanfics of all time)...which is ironic because I tend to stick mostly with Harry Potter fanfiction on here.

I adore your portrayal of Dick. He seems realistically youthful; he has the impulsive and hormonal mannerisms we find in teenagers mixed with the makings of an excellent superhero/sidekick. He's immature and mature at the same time and he's on a journey of discovering himself. I usually hate first person POV but It's so much fun to read from his perspective because you write him so perfectly.

I also love Bruce. He's trying so hard to be a good father and keep Dick on the straight and narrow. He's not perfect and overly strict sometimes but I can't blame him. Raising a kid in a place like Gotham City? Yikes. He's doing very well, with Alfred's help.

Have I really been reading this story for 9 years?

Why, yes, yes I have. ;) and it's been well worth the wait! I do hope the next chapter will be out sooner, though. I can't get enough.
sueturpen chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
Never read anything on Batman before. Your portrayal of Bruce as a father was wonderful. He was both stern and loving. Dick is a very lucky boy. I was surprised to see you have been writing this story since 2007. Guess I shouldn't expect and update anytime soon.
wandamarie chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
Oh my getting good thanks