Reviews for Life with Bruce Wayne
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Maybre chapter 19 . 9/17
Omg I neeeeerd more!
So happy to see you've updated! :D
Update soon! Please! I can't take cliffhangers!
Nice story
Mayberry21 chapter 19 . 8/5
Oh my gosh you updated! Love this story! You are just a great writer. :)
SkyressFantasys chapter 19 . 7/24
Ugh! This story is too great! I hope that you will be able to update soon -
Drarryfan322 chapter 19 . 7/8
This story is my absolute favorite if yours! (And definitely on my top 5 favorite fanfics of all time)...which is ironic because I tend to stick mostly with Harry Potter fanfiction on here.

I adore your portrayal of Dick. He seems realistically youthful; he has the impulsive and hormonal mannerisms we find in teenagers mixed with the makings of an excellent superhero/sidekick. He's immature and mature at the same time and he's on a journey of discovering himself. I usually hate first person POV but It's so much fun to read from his perspective because you write him so perfectly.

I also love Bruce. He's trying so hard to be a good father and keep Dick on the straight and narrow. He's not perfect and overly strict sometimes but I can't blame him. Raising a kid in a place like Gotham City? Yikes. He's doing very well, with Alfred's help.

Have I really been reading this story for 9 years?

Why, yes, yes I have. ;) and it's been well worth the wait! I do hope the next chapter will be out sooner, though. I can't get enough.
sueturpen chapter 19 . 7/7
Never read anything on Batman before. Your portrayal of Bruce as a father was wonderful. He was both stern and loving. Dick is a very lucky boy. I was surprised to see you have been writing this story since 2007. Guess I shouldn't expect and update anytime soon.
wandamarie chapter 19 . 7/4
Oh my getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 18 . 7/4
Thanks for the story and chapter
lilyflower101 chapter 19 . 6/30
Poor Batman.
Jes The Dino chapter 19 . 6/29
And And And Please don't make us wait to long
Jes The Dino chapter 11 . 6/27
Slow going as I don'r have a lot of time but this is a cool story
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 19 . 6/24
:( I hope they can get him out as easy as they got in... Please update soon!