Reviews for West of Eden
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
A very bittersweet, but very fitting end, I think. She did say that she'd had the end planned out, but I wonder, if at her desk, she had this conversation with herself.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That is awesome. You are forgiven for not reading DH. Just kidding. Seriously though, I really like the connection you have with the readers. It really speaks to you.
UDMonk chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Woah... Deep. Very deep. I almost cried at the end. Touched my heart, this story did. Thanks for the great read!

Cheers, Force 'Hog, The Chocolate Milk Massiah
Odin's Scribe chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow. Seriously, just wow. Something tells me even Rowling would get a kick out of reading this. As a writer, I can only hope to one day have such a connection to my characters. You've captured something truly beautiful here, something that I had originally thought was beyond words. An instant classic.
AnimeFanatic5602 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
You know, I read a book like this once. I can't remember what it was called, but I remember what it was about. A man returns to his family's house after WWII, and finds himself ensnared by the forest on the grounds. It's an ancient forest where all the myths and legends of human history take tangible form, like Robin Hood and that sort of thing. I never finished it, but perhaps I will one day. Just to see how it ends.

Great job, man!
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Amazing that all I can say, Amazing.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was so neat! And very sad, too; you did an excellent job crafting a poignant tone for this story. This was such a neat idea, and probably pretty accurate; I imagine it had to have been so hard to write such a story for characters that you KNOW Rowling had to have been attached to. I think it'd be impossible not to get attached to the people of the HP world after 7 books, especially after writing those 7 books. This was a really interesting premise, and I really liked it. Well done.
RofS chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow, this is just amazing. It is SO original. Simply astounding in its, well, originality. I've never, ever read anything like this and I've been rabidly devouring fanfiction for years now.

And I think that, while it may not be particularly true of JK Rowling, it is amazingly true of authors in general. I think that they... create. They create life, and then they live it. I think that authors live in the stories they write, and they love their characters.

So this was amazing. So realistic, so true, and somewhat relevant to my own life, though, obviously, not in such a deep sense.

So, great job.
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
wow. never seen anything like that before. wonderful, wonderful job!
Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Supremely unique. You always have the most interesting ideas.
Mad Merlin chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Rather unique and original. I liked it.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Overly dramatic, in a sense, but this /is/ a very creative idea. I liked it.
Twilight Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Absolutely beautiful, and so true! (wipes away tear) Heartwarming and achinngly sad at the same time. A wonderous momento to an amazing series and its author.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I was so sad when the last book... The series of Harry Potter was over. Great job... I love it.
jayley chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
hmm, i can't lie, if JKR really truly thought that harry was real, i would think she was crazy. if harry were real, i'd like to marry him. then again, most characters from books, if real, are marriable too...every male hero basically, since they don't really have truly bad faults. so, in this little ficlet, did JK kill off harry, or not? can't believe u haven't read DH! it's THE best book in the series...and if u want to catch up on HBP, u really just need to reread from after harry comes back from the cave with dumbledore...