Reviews for I Want to See Her Face
Animanga-Chan chapter 4 . 2/12
Yayyyy! First Date!
Lady Siri chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
you have to stop putting those stupid messages in the middle, the beginning and the end of your chapters because it's stupid and annoying
Crystal Uchiha223 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
I LOVE IT! :)
MyNamesRini chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
You and your ideas are beautiful. Sasuhina is forever... SAKURA CAN WAIT FOR ME TO GROW A DICK AND SUCK IT!
Rini Hyuga
dark raven chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
sasuke's inner self : MADE MY DAY
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
nice story.
Panda-Kun's Wife chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
. Panda-Kun Gaara! 3 3

Awhh Thats What I Dislike About MAJOR Fan-Girls -.- I Like Sasu-Kun As a Brother 2 (Ahh! Were Related) But I Wouldn't Flame At You Cuz I Would Know You Meant It As A Joke!

BTW! Ahh! I Love Hina-Hime! She's Amazing And The Best Character In Naruto!

Great Story!
Kawaii-flower chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I like this story :) it's cute :) I notice things about the twins too :p they r cute hehe... Have u ever watched nigahiga on YouTube because he always says "less than three" and if u make that sign 3 it makes a sideways heart see? I read that at the dango part and that's the first thing that came to mind...
harley944 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
love it
sairakanzaki chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
i love this story good job ;)
Aki666 chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
That. Was. AWESOME! L-O-V-E-D, LOVED IT!

Oh man I am so going to check out your other stories! Well see you in the next review and I hope to love you other stories and any other if your still writing, if your not then I hope you have an awesome life time in the real world.

-Make's the victory sign and smile's- Peace Out and Ja Ne~!
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
i absolutely fell into this story, and the funny part was i was listening to "the great escape" by BLG when i read that part lol, keep writing your very good at it! - shadow-chan
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
OMG! i just luv it the story! and i love Nodaka in Negima but i also like Konoka too!
icysu22 chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
aaawwww im sooooooo sad its over i really like this fan fic oh well hope you do write an other fan fic
icysu22 chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
i think your math grade is good any way i also liked neji in this on oh you should have itach come and talk with everyone some time!