Reviews for Others Such as Me
SilverKitsune1 chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
I've only seen bits and pieces of Highlander, but I know enough about the characters to be able to really enjoy this story (since I LOVE the Winchester brothers and Ellen!).

I really think this whole series is great, and I hope you keep writing more. Oh man is it going to be trouble for the lot of them when other Immortals figure out that Dean has an honest to god blood relation.
keitaya chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
I love both Supernatural and Highlander and the mix is made in heaven for me, thanks. More more more...please?
darksupernatural chapter 10 . 10/4/2007
very good fic. like the crossover and Chloe's personality was nailed in your story. Hope you're writing more on this one.
lunarchild62 chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Love it Love it Love it. I was a huge fan of Highlander. Dean as an Immortal, who would have thought it? Can't wait for the next update.
teal-lover chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
I like. I hope there's more to come.

And I don't dean would handle it very well if all he had were sam's decendants. Nope, has to be sammy. He could be a vampire-lenoire was good:)
gollifish chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Aww, come on. You are the creator of the universe (well, this universe, anyway). You can make Sammy immortal. Or at least make him psychic boy again. Please?

Great story! More, please?
Lethe Nyx chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
this is really cool, I don't know much about highlander, but what I've read so far has got me hooked! please update again soon
teal-lover chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
me three. I love the idea & where you're going with this. It's brilliant. I can't wait for more.
merry cynic chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Great fic with an interesting premise!

I would suggest that since Sam isn't a preimmortal and that Dean will not want to live forever without him, maybe you could have Dean get him turned by a vampire? Since Sam won't want to hunt people, he could feed off of Dean, who can't die from it. Just an idea. :)
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
*Applauds* Oh very very very well done. I am loving the way that this fic is turning out and the way you've so seemlessly blended the two shows together. I also love how you've completely ignored the last 2 episodes of the 5th season and entire 6th season of Highlander... I never really liked those. And the explanation that you've found for the Demon AND Immortals... beautiful and comepletely plausible in the universe you've created. Please keep updating... and maybe you could have Duncan, Joe, Methos, and Amanda help the boys out by getting them off the Feds radar? *hint hint*
Pikouaencore chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Intriguing ! And I really like those new characters ! Ohh... yes. I'm gonna keep on reading, you've got so much subjects you can reach with that story... nice ! Oh... is Sam gonna be an Immortal to or are him and Dean really gonna get separated ? (rhetorical question) Feds, friends, Bobby, Ellen (I love those 2!)... yeah ! nice work
adder574 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I loved Highlander/SN crossovers. Leave it to Sam and Dean to break the rules. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
teal-lover chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
i love it. they've always marhed to the beat of their own drums. good to see that hasn't changed:)
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Awesome chapter and I must say you made my day! I was so glad to read that Sam and Dean were indeed brothers, that you didn't take that link away from Dean! I couldn't be more happier right now!

Can't wait for your next chapter! I was so afraid I was going to have to give this one up cause I couldn't have kept reading had the brothers been devastated by not being blood related!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
Awesome chapter, but I hate to think that the brothers wouldn't be blood related because that will destroy Dean, and quite possibly Sam too, so I anm hoping that Joe is wrong about this one!

Please let those boys be blood related!

Looking forward to your next chapter!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »