Reviews for Others Such as Me
teal-lover chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
me three. I love the idea & where you're going with this. It's brilliant. I can't wait for more.
merry cynic chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Great fic with an interesting premise!

I would suggest that since Sam isn't a preimmortal and that Dean will not want to live forever without him, maybe you could have Dean get him turned by a vampire? Since Sam won't want to hunt people, he could feed off of Dean, who can't die from it. Just an idea. :)
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
*Applauds* Oh very very very well done. I am loving the way that this fic is turning out and the way you've so seemlessly blended the two shows together. I also love how you've completely ignored the last 2 episodes of the 5th season and entire 6th season of Highlander... I never really liked those. And the explanation that you've found for the Demon AND Immortals... beautiful and comepletely plausible in the universe you've created. Please keep updating... and maybe you could have Duncan, Joe, Methos, and Amanda help the boys out by getting them off the Feds radar? *hint hint*
Pikouaencore chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Intriguing ! And I really like those new characters ! Ohh... yes. I'm gonna keep on reading, you've got so much subjects you can reach with that story... nice ! Oh... is Sam gonna be an Immortal to or are him and Dean really gonna get separated ? (rhetorical question) Feds, friends, Bobby, Ellen (I love those 2!)... yeah ! nice work
adder574 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I loved Highlander/SN crossovers. Leave it to Sam and Dean to break the rules. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
teal-lover chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
i love it. they've always marhed to the beat of their own drums. good to see that hasn't changed:)
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Awesome chapter and I must say you made my day! I was so glad to read that Sam and Dean were indeed brothers, that you didn't take that link away from Dean! I couldn't be more happier right now!

Can't wait for your next chapter! I was so afraid I was going to have to give this one up cause I couldn't have kept reading had the brothers been devastated by not being blood related!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
Awesome chapter, but I hate to think that the brothers wouldn't be blood related because that will destroy Dean, and quite possibly Sam too, so I anm hoping that Joe is wrong about this one!

Please let those boys be blood related!

Looking forward to your next chapter!
Hazgarn chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
This was such a great crossover idea that I immediately started looking for others. They weren't to be had, though. Too bad. There could have been a bit more drawn out before they really had the answer, if I had my way, but it's still a good story. I'll be watching.
teal-lover chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
great chapter. yeah, i dont care that he's supposed to be an orphan, sam is still his brother - no matter what the blood test says.
Cindy Ryan chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Loved Dean calling Duncan ponytail.:) Nice chapter.
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Love the idea of an Immie Dean. :) More please.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
hehe, this is awesome, i wanna read more of it, immortal dean rocks!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
wow, I love this. This was a great way to get dean out of the deal. I hope you plan to continue it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Awesome beginning to your story! I used to love watching the Highlander and I absolutely love Supernatural so I can't wait to see what you do with this story!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2