Reviews for What Was, and What Will Be
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Joshua is made of win.
castiello chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
What a wonderful story! An extremely creative idea, and perfectly executed. It gave me a case of the warm fuzzies :).

You write very well from young Sam's perspective; he is believable as a five-year-old. The moment he realizes Dean isn't real is quite sad, as is the revelation that the actual Dean died at age four. Your descriptions of the different people Sam had to stay with (Pastor Jim, Caleb, Bill and Ellen, Bobby) were very effective. Also, these lines were particularly vivid:

"He heard it roll down the hall, and eerily, bounce down the staircase.

Tap."

and

"Pulling himself up, Dean grabbed the branch he was hanging from and flipped over out of the tree, sticking a two point landing. Dust swirled out from under his sneakers. It looked pretty gosh darn real to Sam."

I printed the story for my mom to read, and she really enjoyed it as well. She especially liked that Sam did not remember having wished Dean into being, which was one of my favorite aspects of the fic as well. That, and Joshua's "cryptic" comment at the end :).

Nice job all around - thanks for sharing this with us!
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
omg that was so good.. i'm squeeling with delight.. lol.. i freakin loved this.. lol.. wonderful little sam and a perfect way to get dean and get dean out of the deal..
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow, what a clever idea! I can't even express how much I loved this story. It was so sad that Sam's brother died in the fire. I kinda wondered if this Dean wasn't his spirit, just aging as he would've if he hadn't died. Seemed like too big a coincidence for them to have the same name otherwise. Anyway, I LOVED the idea that Dean exists because Sam wished so hard for him to. Wonderful!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow. That was a pretty neat story. I liked it a lot. Interesting concept. Very well written and thought out. Good job.
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
If only, if only wishes could come true! I'd only, I'd only wish one for you... Sweet story.
alphabet chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh, wow! What an amazing idea, and perfectly executed, too. That Dean's just always been a part of Sam's life, loved it.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw, I absolutely adored this. Awesome amazing story. The whole idea is so great.
Euryleias chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Such a sweet story...thank you for sharing. :)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow! I just found your story and it's amazing! Did the wish maker make Dean real to everybody even their father? Hope so.

I love it that Joshua still know the truth, very cool!
Brynhild GoUrL chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
*cackles* Oh, that was brilliant. *hugs* Thank you for the read.
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
What an awesome fic.
psiChic chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Wow, I really loved this! Very interesting take on things...Love the concept. Cool. :D
burnmedown chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh, *sweet*. This is such an unusual concept, and you've executed it incredibly well. I love it!
Carole chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This is an awesome oneshot. I really enjoyed it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »