Reviews for What Was, and What Will Be
burnmedown chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh, *sweet*. This is such an unusual concept, and you've executed it incredibly well. I love it!
Carole chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This is an awesome oneshot. I really enjoyed it.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Oh, _wow_.
Taynna chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow, that was amazing. It seems terribly appropriate that Dean, who has given so much of himself to protect Sam, actually exists because Sam needed and wanted him.
friendly chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
cool story.. great job..
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
LOL at how Sam doesn't even blink because he's scared of Patton's teeth. Great ending, though I sort of guessed it was coming. This was such a laugh. More please.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Awesome AU Oneshot!

Seems weird that Sammy wished Dean into life-most possibly the DEan he lost as baby to the fire with their mom!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Clever piece.

Thanks for the read,

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Well, that was interesting. I like it. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Sigh - I just didn't want this wonderful story to end. WeeSam just always asks the right questions and his relationship with Joshua was a delight to read. Spooky, etheral and very magical. Thank you so much for such an original read.
Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow! What a completely original story- I've never read anything like it. It's both chilling and heartbreaking at the same time. I can't stop thinking about it. Thank yoU!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Great story!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Ooh - Iove the way you think outside the square. Great take. Loved it.
carocali chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow! What a cool story! I wasn't sure where you were going with this, but it pulled me along for the ride. LOVE how you brought it to current times and have given Sam a chance to save Dean.

The playtime between Sam and Dean was just so precious and Joshua's 'assistance' is certainly an interesting twist to the story. (I dont want to give anything away..)

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

CCWhite chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Neat concept. :D Very well done.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »