Reviews for The Wedding Singer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
wow i feel like reading this story once more.
RhythmicalMusa chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
hey i read ur story, and the fic was cute and good i like it

i agree with u, there should be more fics of kira and trent )

like it should have more fics of hunter and tori

hehe p

but yea, u did good on the fic )

Superspyder CJ chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Good job, dude!

I love how you mentioned all of the other Ranger couples. And on Trent...I know how you feel.

I mean, he and TJ are two guys that never get any recognition in the PR universe. And they're AWESOME!

Keep on truckin',

P.S. My favorite Ranger is TJ. Just saying...
A Shadow Away chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
wow that was a great story,GO TRENT AND KIRA!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was an interesting fic, i never thought of seeing Trent as a musician though. I assume that it's AU
MsQuill101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i completely agree with your views on trent and trent/kira. i mean, in episode 3 kira kinda fell in love with him already! but you know (no offense) yousuck at spelling? it's their not thier.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
It's cute how you reversed their roles. Btw., it's spelled 'their' not 'thier.'
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Got pulled into this story 'cause I'm a huge Kira/Trent fan. Not a fan of the first half though. I don't think opening the story with so much song lyrics is a good way to pull the reader into the fic. Loved the second half though. Their kiss was really sweet.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow, thanks for mentioning me. And I think it is a shame that there aren't many Trent/Kira fics.

This was really cute. I really enjoyed it. It was a bit different with Trent singing, but it fit and it didn't place him too different than the drawing artist that was know.

I love the mention of all the couples: Conner/Krista, Merrick/Shayla, Wes/Jen, Tommy/Kim, Leo/Kendrix, Zhane/Karone, Andros/Ashley, Mack/Rose, Will/Ronny, Tori/Blake, Bridge/Syd, Sky/Z, Carter/Dana, Chad/Marina, Jack/Ally, Trip/Katie, Chip/Vida, Nick/Madison, Rocky/Kat, and Billy/Trini. Most of them are favorites of mine.

I think the kiss at the end suited them and was done very well.

Once again good job and I can't wait to read more from you.
abrapaige chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
thank you for doing a trent/kira fic b/c on does them. emma even said at morphicon that trent/kira charcters were together. loved this one. keep writing