Reviews for Kyle?
Ako1209 chapter 1 . 5/2
I loved this it was so sweet between the two and even though this is a one shot, if there was a sequel I wouldn't be disappointed. Good job!
Theunlovableboy chapter 1 . 1/16
I feel like thier never going to get the change to run away together I some thing will happen before they can some force won't allow it happen- lovely story
RegularShowMemorabilia chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Beautiful ;.;
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aww! Cute!

*Takes out frying pan and hits Kyle's parents repeatedly*

Ha! Take that!
FredandGeorgefreak chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aw, this is sooooo cute. I love this.
506rl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
its so kawaii... *dreamy eyes*
Tayzicon chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aw this was so cute!

lol i wish i could run away with stan...

haha jk but really i love this!
Hamster Fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aww that was really cute and sad.
Kylie Broflovski chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
this is such a sweet oneshot. I loved reading it and rereading it. GOOD JOB!
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
AWW! They're sew cute!

Ahem. [cleans up the fluffy, marshmallow-ey remains that this story has resulted me into becoming]

You know, I thought the same thing when I saw that episode. I think it's just total validation that they're completely rainbows and froot loops together. Then again, Mr. Jefferson was wearing a green hat, so maybe Stan just looked out the window and saw the green and though tha-[smacks my inner realistic self] Stop trying to take me away from my rose-coloured glasses view of the world!

Ah. Nope, they're gay for eachother. Most definitely.

:D I enjoyed this bit of writing.
Touch of Grey chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i am now a pile of sappy goo. thanks.
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
You know... I really like the fact that you used something no one else ever has before. Kyle getting abused. Usually it's always Kenny. Protective Stan is cute too . The best part though, has got to be the word usage and sentence structure. Nothing ruins a story more than when it's choppy and ... just plain NOT smooth. This was neither, and I applaud you.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Okay, you should TOTALLY expand on this, because it was awesome.
Nao Hashiba chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
god that was so cute,yet sad!this is just a one shot or will you continue couse this is really good!
MetrionZinthos chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I want to hug this story! Stan saying Kyle's name was a very suggestive

i love this oneshot. :D